Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

G'day all,

finally got the mowing done after being raped and pillaged 70 bux for a deck belt!!!!!!!!!

shall be last husky belt I will be buying, shall source a generic next time, actually would have this time if I didn't need it Sunday.

Blondie, don't ya hate bunnings! go in for a $2 tap washer n spend $300 on stuff you didn't really need!

Was it you that was doing the spindles? must be on rough terrain to do them. If you fit new ones try get them with grease nipples n grease em now n then.
    (awaits comment about greasing your nipples)

hoo roo

Comment

Morning Techie, Meron and all to come,

Just spent the loveliest ten minutes watching these two young lads going through their early morning sparring practice.

Comment

Hi meron Hi Tawn. Beautiful pic Frog. It makes me ill when I read about the Roo cull in your country. I do get it, the reason, the need for population control. it's the killing of the joey's in the mom's pouches that I cannot reconcile. Got a few hike photos from early today. As soon as I get back home I'll post just two or three of the best. It was a extremely challenging location. It did have my knees wobbling a bit. Nipples huh?
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Shall look forward to today's hiking pics, Techie. If you're interested, there is a fantastic doco called "Kangaroos. Faces in the Mob" which shows just how complex these beautiful creatures are. Should still be available on Amazon.

OK - off to prepare for arrival of the Grasshopper - ETA 12.30.

Comment

LIKE HELLO...I'M LIKE HERE AUNTIE FROGALICIOUS ...GOT ANY LIKE FOOD PRODUCTS?"

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Lovely pic Tawny - looking at your parched land makes me grateful for the bit of rain we had last night. (But the humidity did a number on my hair this am - Bridge can you take a trip over to WA? Do you have some magical skills in that department?)

Hi Techie - looking forward to your pics. Did you make popcorn?!

Meron - wasn't me with the spindles/greaseless nipples. Any more pics of your garden? I took photos of my walk this am, but probably be a few weeks before I get my head round uploading them :H

Any fins this morning Mr G?

Comment

blondie;1475782 wrote: Lovely pic Tawny - looking at your parched land makes me grateful for the bit of rain we had last night. (But the humidity did a number on my hair this am - Bridge can you take a trip over to WA? Do you have some magical skills in that department?)

Hi Techie - looking forward to your pics. Did you make popcorn?!

Meron - wasn't me with the spindles/greaseless nipples. Any more pics of your garden? I took photos of my walk this am, but probably be a few weeks before I get my head round uploading them :H

Any fins this morning Mr G?
                No popcorn today honey. The lip thing...it's the lower lip...extends out to the side like a slight pout very cute. I was MUCH too exhausted from my hike/climb to deal with Ellie's histrionics today. My lower back/butt is killing. Might try a hot soak after dinner.

Comment

Morning all! Posting off new phone $229 smackers thanks to an Apple genius. Hope the week improves!

Comment

I still don't get the lip/popcorn thing...

Comment

How many of you tried the popcorn lip pout though? :H

OK testing pic upload again...

Well, it worked but soo blurry -combination of crappy camera and hyperactive dog tugging at my arm
                      This was our walk this morning...

Comment

I hiked Flatiron Mountain out in the Superstition Range near Apache Junction. It way southeast of where I live. Not much human life out there :H

Here it is...

another angle...

from above...

the safe route...

Comment

stunning Techie. So green in the top pic; what's that? And the view from atop is breathtaking...

Comment

And whilst I seem to be on a technological roll...

Comment

blondie;1475796 wrote: stunning Techie. So green in the top pic; what's that? And the view from atop is breathtaking...
                              Yes It is wonderful to hike next day after rain in the desert. It can suddenly explode with color. I believe that's a century plant. Don't hold me too that I'll check and make sure!

Comment

I :h Nelson

Comment

Working...
                                X