Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only deal with juvenile situations ... one.at.a.time.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1476384 wrote: I can only deal with juvenile situations ... one.at.a.time.
      Yeah.........:H
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1476384 wrote: I can only deal with juvenile situations ... one.at.a.time.
        No. From a 17-year-old? Surely you jest...?

Comment

:H

Morning all! B&I but...

Techie, all the best for your mum. :l

Comment

OMG - OMG - OMG.....

LOOK UNDIES.....LOOK!!!!

I've hit the over 1000 mark.....1,032 to be precise, but this will make it 1,033. Man, it sure is my numbers day today huh? How soon will I be a gold star member, and start collecting flything points???

Squeal, clap, squeal - in.that.order!!!!
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Yep, last one was 1,033.....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Yep it works - 1,034 :H:H:H:H

I'll stop now.............
                Mother Theresa

Comment

What did I do now?
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1476387 wrote: :H

Morning all! B&I but...

Techie, all the best for your mum. :l
                    Thanks Saucy
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

meron;1476314 wrote: g'day all,

Bridgie, yes its prob not good news, but DONT format, I think sandisk actually do a recovery service, but prob turnaround not quick enough for you, but maybe worth looking into, at least you may score a new drive... I know you dont wanna hear this but when in word just save once, then you just keep clicking the save button every couple of pages, then you always got a copy on your main pc... good luck.

Good advice indeed. It won't happen again!!!!!
                      I'll give Sandisk a ring now, and maybe some data recovery folk.

blondie;1476348 wrote: Any progress, Bridge? Guess your lecturer should stick to his rodeos?!

Well, really need to stop procrastinating, Week 2 now and I'm still reading week 1 stuff and people are preparing their assignments (w5) :upset:
                      I am a huge procrastinator in the game of life B girl. I am also a perfectionist, which are the two worst things you can be as a student Or indeed in life?

tawnyfrog;1476384 wrote:
                      I can only deal with juvenile situations ... one.at.a.time.
                      I am trying SO hard not to smirk and giggle, but it's just not working...:H

Any news on your Mum Techie?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My sister missed the doctor when she got back to the hospital. They have a call into him but it's 11:20PM back there so it will be morning before I get an update. Tonight's US Airways red eye flight to JFK is booked anyway. Thanks for asking. Will see what tomorrow brings!

Comment

Techie - thinking of your mom. Prayers to you all.:h
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora. Goodnight all. Will let you know what's going on w/ mom tomorrow. The wildflowers are out here so I will try and get a few photos in the morning.

Comment

Arvo Undies - Techie have a good nights rest and hugs for your mum.

Nothing much to report except that Lilly is laying eggs - startling white ones...and she still doesnt crouch when I spring out and surprise her...she just looks at me....

Speaking of Lilly, where is she?

Trying to find somewhere to eat with Rags and Sunny for Friday lunch next week. I'm debating about taking the laptop with me, to do some live coverage, but that could mean not nursing Leon but I could be fighting Rags for him anyway...

How's Auntie Tawny going?

Comment

myhappyplace;1476452 wrote: ...and she still doesnt crouch when I spring out and surprise her...she just looks at me....
                                should I be asking?:H Oh (speaking of chooks) I found another great blog - gardening, recipes, chooks and bees - in Sydney. With superhuman effort, I navigated away without subscribing (Laura Rittenhouse's Gardening Journal | Keeping Track of What's Growing When, Where and How)

Bridge - I heard procrastinators were perfectionists, but I'm thankful I dodged that one - the other side of my procrastination coin is laziness

Comment

Working...
                                X