Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blondie;1476455 wrote: should I be asking?:H Oh (speaking of chooks) I found another great blog - gardening, recipes, chooks and bees - in Sydney. With superhuman effort, I navigated away without subscribing (Laura Rittenhouse's Gardening Journal | Keeping Track of What's Growing When, Where and How)

Bridge - I heard procrastinators were perfectionists, but I'm thankful I dodged that one - the other side of my procrastination coin is laziness
    Its SO hard not to subscribe to everything isnt it? my email inbox pings like crazy all day with stuff - time for a cull I think....but I just might have a lookie at that one.

With the chooks, the story was that if you jumped out and scared them the females would crouch low and the males would stand up and look you in the eye. It doesnt work but....:H

Comment

Blondie, I am still in awe of you studying your Masters btw...

Comment

myhappyplace;1476457 wrote:
        With the chooks, the story was that if you jumped out and scared them the females would crouch low and the males would stand up and look you in the eye. It doesnt work but....:H
        But why...? Never mind - just imagining your neighbours!

Oh and have you seen the Crunchy Betty blog - that really is fantastic - but I've about 50 unread updates for that one...

I'm overawed with my study...:H

Comment

blondie;1476460 wrote: But why...? Never mind - just imagining your neighbours!

Oh and have you seen the Crunchy Betty blog - that really is fantastic - but I've about 50 unread updates for that one...

I'm overawed with my study...:H
          :H I love that blog - will have a nice read through later, her vegie patch looks great and she has an avocado tree...thats not so great...whats Crunchy Betty?

I was just thinking, since I've had the chookies I've pulled eggshells out of bums, nursed sick chickies, buried dead ones and kidnapped the neighbors ones by mistake...certainly added to lifes experiences...

Comment

myhappyplace;1476461 wrote: :H I love that blog - will have a nice read through later, her vegie patch looks great and she has an avocado tree...thats not so great...whats Crunchy Betty?
            What's wrong with avocado trees? I'm trying to grow some.
            Here you go... You Have Food On Your Face! | Crunchy Betty see you next week
            I was just thinking, since I've had the chookies I've pulled eggshells out of bums, nursed sick chickies, buried dead ones and kidnapped the neighbors ones by mistake...certainly added to lifes experiences...
            Indeed, but can these translate to marketable qualities for your CV?:H

Comment

I think her avo's dying...so not so great...thanks for that linkie...will see everyone in about a year with all of this reading :H

Acutally would like to trade my current CV for more of that sort of stuff, well maybe not the chook kidnap...once we get the locusts through school it will be time for a change of pace...

Comment

myhappyplace;1476458 wrote: Blondie, I am still in awe of you studying your Masters btw...
                I know!

I feel like starting a thread to say we have a Masters student on our thread!:H
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1476469 wrote: I know!

I feel like starting a thread to say we have a Masters student on our thread!:H
                  :H:H Lets do it!! dare ya...

Comment

:H Suffice it to say we are genuinely very proud of you Blondie. Now woman get to those assignments! I'm discovering that the stress is directly proportionate to the procrastination myself.

Where are we all tonight?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1476488 wrote: :H Suffice it to say we are genuinely very proud of you Blondie. Now woman get to those assignments! I'm discovering that the stress is directly proportionate to the procrastination myself.

Where are we all tonight?
                      Procrastinating here.

Best wishes with your mum Techie.

Noicey, t.v. situ ok for now, but i'm reserving me judgement.

Ooroo, and bonne stuffen.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh Good Lord.

This just turned up in my inbox:

"A quaintrelle is a woman who emphasizes a life of passion expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life’s pleasures"

Now how cool is that?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Mr G
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My niece's daughter (a darling if there ever was one!) fell asleep in the middle of my reading Dr Suess to her. I think I might just have the most boring voice in the world :H:H

Love the quaintrelle term Bridge! Can you pay money to get advice on how to become one??? :H

Tawny - love him to bits!! Even the bits that you find hard to handle

Mr B and I have a cyber date in 15 minutes ...... I tell you the virtual world hasn't got a patch onthe real thing
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1476495 wrote: My niece's daughter (a darling if there ever was one!) fell asleep in the middle of my reading Dr Suess to her. I think I might just have the most boring voice in the world

Love the quaintrelle term Bridge! Can you pay money to get advice on how to become one??? :H

Mr B and I have a cyber date in 15 minutes ...... I tell you the virtual world hasn't got a patch onthe real thing
                              One will need to hire a quaintrelle coach Missy. Like a life coach but apparently from the 18th century:H

Fancy having you in the same time zone love!!

Is the cyber date going to get dirty Missy?:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I was wondering how we get to be a quaintrelle...

Miss Behaving;1476495 wrote:

Now, are we talking about Techie or the Grasshopper? she'll hit me for that...

Enjoy your date Missy...it sounds very romantic...

Comment

Working...
                                X