• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Thats good news Techie :l

Comment

Shit, hit post...anyway...

Froglette, he might not have a phone but like I said to Bridge, bet he's got your Mac

Lovely to see you Laura, nice blog.

Speak to you tonight Rags. And I have no plan for Friday week. So, suggestions?

Comment

Hiya Raggsy!!!!

Good news about your Mum Techie. SHe must have given herself a fright.

Good luck with the boys club Nicey:H Know em well:H

Gotta fly folks Hoo Roo.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1476756 wrote: Morning Punters & g'day Laura - I'll have a look at your blog in a mo ...

I figure I'm safe for another three hours. But you're all so wrong! This.kid.is.creepy! He's ratted through the library and so far has removed books on Iridology, the Tao Te Ching, Field Guide to Birds of Australia, Tai Chi, Aboriginal Myths and Legends ... He's ratted through my old LP's, taken notes and then found Youtube links to Menuhin & Shankar, Flutes of the Andes, Tom Waits ... Then we must discuss.

He's rearranged the furniture in his room and removed the vacuum cleaner because it didn't suit the vibe. It's tidy as. He drinks water or green tea. Makes porridge from scratch. He doesn't own a mobile. WTF is.wrong.with.him Undies???
          Nothing. He is indeed, Grasshopper. He sounds delightful,, so long as you can cope with the "must discuss". He actually sounds a lot like my biggest locust...apart from the no mobile...

Comment

Hi/bye Bridge...gotta fly too Undies...see ya later

Comment

I'm even going to check out Laura. Ok folks these are a combination of Android mobile and Nikon Coolpics...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

ruin 1834...

probably something the Frog conjured up to spook me...

from my mobile...
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Well a friend of my and his wife are taking me for dinner at Brio Tuscan Grille @7PM in the Scottsdale Quarter. They sold gobs of their work at last weekends Scottsdale Fine Art Show and want to celebrate. I'm going solo because I feel like it and I know these two would not appreciate Gabfest 2013. See you later beauties. Speaking of beauties, I hope Rags gives us the scoop on her adventures :l

Oh I just love that pragmatist Rags take on threads involving things like lemons and facebook :H

Hiya Froggy

Comment

Well, my kid is home from the week stay at the mental, and she loved it, gueess it was quite the experience to be locked up with 9 other teens with no phones or internet, and only being allowed to call 1 person a day for 5 minutes...Tawny, my other daughter just got a phone last month. Said she was the only kid who didn't have one....Mr. G, I gave up on trying to control the mint and basil...I secretly hope it takes over the whole yard so I don't have to mow...I can sell it at the farmers market, make millions and roam the earth...am glad to have my kid home, I was starting to freak out a bit, since she is the talkative one. Myself and other daughter spend time practicing on drumpad and speak when spoken to hahahaha

Comment

Techie, I love the rocks...we dont have any down here

Comment

Beaut pics Techie - what are the ruins? And wildflower IDs please

Hi Bird - is your kid back on phone/internet now? I can barely get basil to grow - jealous you could use as a lawn!

Been on phone/chat with adobe customer support people most of the day :upset:

Did get day 1 Chopra meditation in though.

Where is everyone? Do I need a shower?!

Comment

Techie I'm going to need the botanical names of all of those wildflowers please.:H

There are a LOT of phallic things in your current landscape you know. Just saying.

Well it happened again. Another student lost all their data today from his USB
                          I think there is a gremlin in the place.

Were the people at Adobe nice Blondie? Did you enjoy spending the day with them?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

blondie;1476972 wrote:
                            Where is everyone? Do I need a shower?!
                            phew!! :H no way...you're good Blondie...up to and over my neck in audit shit...coming up for air round about now...

Glad your daughters back home Bird. :l Like your pics Techie, although Hans looks like he's been taking steroids in order to impress someone

Wonder if Gardening Laura's written on her blog about meeting Mr G? this could be interesting...

Comment

bird;1476947 wrote: Well, my kid is home from the week stay at the mental, and she loved it, gueess it was quite the experience to be locked up with 9 other teens with no phones or internet, and only being allowed to call 1 person a day for 5 minutes...Tawny, my other daughter just got a phone last month. Said she was the only kid who didn't have one....Mr. G, I gave up on trying to control the mint and basil...I secretly hope it takes over the whole yard so I don't have to mow...I can sell it at the farmers market, make millions and roam the earth...am glad to have my kid home, I was starting to freak out a bit, since she is the talkative one. Myself and other daughter spend time practicing on drumpad and speak when spoken to hahahaha
                              I am especially glad to hear that Birdie. I know when the boy is away (which is rare) that I yearn for him. That's the only appropriate word I can think of for it. It's kind of like fretting I think?

Anyway I think you've got a special girl there. I hope she's got some good tools under her belt for coping in future and building herself up again.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I know i'm yearning for Laura. Fretting even!

Where are you Laura? A woman with no boundaries......free as the mint in my old backyard at rear of 3/729 Lygon st. Carlton. I love your blog! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X