Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1477252 wrote: This might help a bit. I'd have a good look online if I were you. It's amazing what's out there from organisations that you might be able to adapt for your needs.

This is how I cheat on my assignments :H

Style manual - australia.gov.au

Writing Your Application - Grants Process Overview
    Thanks heaps Jonesy! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

GardeningLaura;1477421 wrote: My chooks are maybe not always more sensible (they eat rubber bands after all) but they certainly are more interesting than most people I've ever presented to.
      I hope your fans aren't reading this Laura. :H

I have a question for you. It's a little left field, but i'd be interested in your opinion. I speak of course of........the garden of love.

I like this sheila see. She's blonde, very attractive, funny, smart, kind, but i'm not sure how to approach this. I mean, what would she want with an ex drunk like me. I'm a musician, no assets or money except for my guitars. I don't drive a flash car, and i'm not real smart either. But i think i'm a good man, and true. I don't know if i should invite her to the movies, dinner, the cricket. Your thought's are very welcome. Thanks in advance. G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jeez Laura, do you have a dating blog as well?

You little multi tasker you....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1477480 wrote:
          I like this sheila see. She's blonde, very attractive, funny, smart, kind, but i'm not sure how to approach this. I mean, what would she want with an ex drunk like me. I'm a musician, no assets or money except for my guitars. I don't drive a flash car, and i'm not real smart either. But i think i'm a good man, and true. I don't know if i should invite her to the movies, dinner, the cricket. Your thought's are very welcome. Thanks in advance. G bloke.
          Mr G, having met you, I can vouch for you as a good bloke. If you are interested in this sheila then you can but ask. Is there a bit of a spark there? If there is, then go ahead without hesitation. I dont believe that many women are so shallow that they would turn someone down because they didn't have a flash car or a flash income.

TF: I have a photo of frogs in my couch surfing room, but they are on my i-phone and I dont know how to get them onto photo bucket. And I dont have time to learn. But my favorite one is one I say a wee hello to every morning (mornings which are starting now at 6am in order to avoid crowded sydney trains) and think of all undies!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;1477480 wrote: I hope your fans aren't reading this Laura. :H

I have a question for you. It's a little left field, but i'd be interested in your opinion. I speak of course of........the garden of love.

My advice (I'm absolutely no dating guru so be warned!) is to ask her to something inexpensive. Movies and dinner is too pricey. But not just a movie where you can't talk. Is there any cultural free/cheap stuff in your area? I know here there are sometimes free things put on by local councils. Or some free outdoor concert (seeing as you're into music it might be a good thing to try out on her). Maybe wander a market together then get coffee. It gives you something to talk about and some time to talk with no pressure. Big bucks (movie and dinner) is too much pressure. And cricket lasts 5 days!!! (I'm not a cricket fan.)

If a guy asked me to wander a local market and have a coffee I'd go if I was interested in him. Then I'd offer to pay for my coffee (tea actually - I don't drink coffee) and if he wanted to pay I'd let him and say I'd pay next time. That's assuming I thought there would be a next time.

Seriously, if you don't have a stellar career, flash car and wads of dough in the bank, she'll figure it out and like you for who you are or not. If the money and "success" is important to her, you're better off without her.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi
              I've been on the site a week and have been posting in starting out and the newbies best.
              I'm an Aussie and live in the same time zone but a fair bit further north.... in Tokyo.

I stumbled across this thread a few days ago and I must say that I'm hooked I keep clicking for an update and have learnt so much about chooks, feral mint, tissues by the bed () and sweet sensible romantic advice

Comment

I NEVER stay up this late but ... more intellectual discourse just had to be had but.

It's funny, Undies ... here I have one bloke at the tail end of life prepared to pop his clogs and totally calm about the whole deal - and then I have another bloke at the very beginning of his life talking about how stressed and anxious he is. Go figure ...

Blossoms .. great to meet you!!!!!! Hope you stick with us in the undies drawer. Would love to get some insights into life in Tokyo.

Techie - pics - brilliant.

Comment

Hey, TF-
                  It's been a long time since I have talked with you. I hope all is well!
                  BHOG-Stateside
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Thank you I must say the undies drawer is a fascinating place! I'd love to stick around

I'd be happy to share insights into life in Tokyo - like how to get away with walking around in your pyjamas - Japanese style

Comment

Guitarista;1477480 wrote: I hope your fans aren't reading this Laura. :H

byebyebridgetjones;1477487 wrote:
                      Jeez Laura, do you have a dating blog as well?

You little multi tasker you....
                      I certainly hope she does. Although I didn't get anything back related to my Frog query, I remain hopeful. Now Mr. G is this beauty the barista you've been mentioning of late? BTW, you ARE a good guy. You're the BOMB Mr. G. I know this because I KNOW some of your fan base
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Frog
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I GOT THE COMET PEOPLE. I downloaded a few of the pics from Emma's camera and it's there to the left of the moon. The cameras eye caught what we ONLY thought may have been the comet. I will still try and get a much better image tonght. It's the sun that lights it up as it sinks in the west...

It's tiny but IT"S COMET PanSTARRS...

Me (big goon) in white shirt brown shorts. Emma far right (1st AZ hike) & Viola & hound...

I've been thinking about designing a yantra bathing suit for Missy. This could be a niche product that could go viral. Pink logo of course!

Comment

Jeez Techie, Viola's hound looks a lot like my golden retriever.

See, we've already got Missy using words like 'sheila':H That cracked me up.

Hiya Blossom. I'd love to hear about your life in Tokyo. Never got to Japan. Is there much of a drink problem there? I've heard conflicting stories.

Hiya BHOG and Welcome.

Mr G a wander throught the market and a coffee sounds like bliss to me as a low pressure first date.
                            Facing off at a posh stuffed shirt restaurant always struck me as a bit faux. I've done a lot of that in my time. Piccies are also non confrontational. Also film festivals outdoor cinema book shops (not that there are many of those these days) botanical gardens. I would say no to any suggestion from anyone to go to a pub/club. Booooooring.....
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1477663 wrote: Jeez Techie, Viola's hound looks a lot like my golden retriever.

See, we've already got Missy using words like 'sheila':H That cracked me up.

Hiya Blossom. I'd love to hear about your life in Tokyo. Never got to Japan. Is there much of a drink problem there? I've heard conflicting stories.

Hiya BHOG and Welcome.

Mr G a wander throught the market and a coffee sounds like bliss to me as a low pressure first date.
                              Facing off at a posh stuffed shirt restaurant always struck me as a bit faux. I've done a lot of that in my time. Piccies are also non confrontational. Also film festivals outdoor cinema book shops (not that there are many of those these days) botanical gardens. I would say no to any suggestion from anyone to go to a pub/club. Booooooring.....
                              Bridge the dog's breed is Glodendoodle :H

Hello Blossom and BHOG so nice to meet you.

I think a shop stroll and coffee sounds GREAT. OMG, what has happened to the old ME

Comment

Morning Undies!

Hi to Blossom and BHOG **waving**

Disposed of the bodies and weren't they shitful this morning...just enjoying the calm and a read back. The last few days have been a pain in the bum so going to call POETS early today I think...

Comment

Working...
                                X