Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my Bridge and Missy this arvo. I'd throb it if they laid in the kitchen ...

Comment

techie;1477867 wrote: All right girls. WTF did I have to go with the unattractive angle. So here's the latest. I am going gonging with Janis. By dog I hope she's in spandex cause she can get away with it. Yep, next week I'm going where no Techie has gone before...

Spring Equinox Celebration

If I had a choice, which I don't it would be to go with the Frog. There now I feel better. I'd love it even if she wore those ducky tracks!
      Be careful of that gong vortex...
      And are you taking the yantra?
      Look forward to reading your gong experience testimonial

Comment

nicelife;1477862 wrote: Eggs - traordinary..................
        I need an Eggs-pert...

Comment

blondie;1477870 wrote: Be careful of that gong vortex...
          No need to pack the yantra....check this out...purchased whilst shopping today...

It has a naughty side and a nice side...

Bridge and Missy looking very comfy there TF...

Comment

myhappyplace;1477860 wrote: Now...seeing as I have you cornered so to speak...check out these googies...

Ones from either our Australorps or rescue Isa Browns and the other is from either an Ancona, Light Sussex or an Asil....named Bridge, Lilly and Rags respectively...trick is which one is the layer?? Its quite perplexing...
            Oh WOW!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh, I had one of those (but it ended up abandoned and mouldy)

OK, I meant the brush, not the eggs :-)

Comment

blondie;1477870 wrote: Be careful of that gong vortex...
                No yantra blondie. I was on it so long last night I thought I punctured a lung.

Still working on a prototype Missy B yantra swim suit. This could be the $$$$ idea girls.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1477816 wrote: When they tell ya you're handsome it feels awkward. I never liked it. So here was the message I received this afternoon....

I thought it super that you brought Emma, Dad. Good work. my daughter's name is Emily and a hiker as well. We brought them up well...
                  With your encouragement, I signed up for Jean's hike on Sat to Lookout Mtn. Maybe we can hike together to chat some, OK?
                  Also, I took a glance at your interests and want to suggest a Gong Meditation next Wed at 7:00 on 40th St near Thunderbird. It is quite an experience to lie down in meditation with gongs sounding. The presenters are friends of mine. Jere is a classmate in my master's program out in CA. His wife introduced me to the program in Spiritual Psychology when I attended one of their Gong meditations last summer. I can send you the email about it if you are interested. It would interfere with Lonnie's hike, so you may need to pass because of your preparations for your Rim hike. That sounds interesting and ambitious, John. Thought if I told you about this ahead we could talk more about the gongs and what goes on while we hike, if you like.
                  See you Saturday - Janis

Techie's take:

We both belongs to a Scottsdale Mountain Conservancy Group. I ONLY met her last night.

I ONLY mentioned I was going on Jean's (a friend) hike Saturday. I didn't suggest we go together with a frickin' picnic basket. Encouraged?

My interests say Triathlon, Hiking, Golf. Did she read GOLF as GONG? :H

So, I have NO idea what Happs has stirred up here with all this holistic stuff. The halflistic would've been fine for me. What the hell is next drinking our own urine?
                  Bridget's take:

She's into you, so go for it

BUT...what the hell happens when Janis runs into the fast talker? Will there be blood and hair (blonde) on the trail? Because I'm just warning you that it might stir the bees and coyotes up. Might end very very badly:upset:

Also, is 'hike' a code word for summat else?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1477750 wrote: AND, because of my lack of ability to do things in moderation, I'd never be able to do a half moon thingy - for me it's ALL or nothing.....pic to follow.....JUST JOKIN.........:H
                    Is it going to be your new avatart?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I tell you what you lot, does PIday mean that everyone around you wakes up with the screaming shits?
                      That boy of mine has been vile ever since he cracked open his reptilian little eyeballs this morning. It got so bad after school that I'm sitting here with my (his) ipod on listening to Evanessence and Eminem to block him out! I'll be into his thrash selection soon, so no sound files tonight please. I'll be deaf. Thanks.

I am interested in anything that Oscar and his family do Nicey. I hope Bertie is successful.......well in a way I suppose
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm kinda backing off Ellie a bit. I'm way too old for all the dating pretense stuff. The cute little getting to know you stuff. Some of that is nice but Ellie just can't get enough. Maybe she just analyzes stuff too much. Occupational hazard in her case :H I just want someone to do stuff with. This Janis is a very nice woman. She reads, she hikes, she meditates, and she gongs!

Comment

blondie;1477875 wrote: Oh, I had one of those (but it ended up abandoned and mouldy)

OK, I meant the brush, not the eggs :-)
                          I've had that too, the mouldy brush and the too slow...but this is a DRY brush...so it will be different......I'm sure....

Comment

Hey Happs?

What does the lamp say when you run around taking photos of eggs and back brushes?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1477879 wrote: I tell you what you lot, does PIday mean that everyone around you wakes up with the screaming shits?
                              That boy of mine has been vile ever since he cracked open his reptilian little eyeballs this morning.
                              Mine were the same this morning....the little one was so bad. Then he apologised before he got out of the car. I'd just said that'd be one big bag of rocks to carry around all day mate.

Worming time for all I say...C.C.C.Combantrin...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1477882 wrote: Hey Happs?

What does the lamp say when you run around taking photos of eggs and back brushes?
                                He says nothing...he goes by the family motto...silence is golden and duct tape is silver...

Comment

Working...
                                X