Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1477971 wrote: Evening all...Missy I will have a set of asanas for you tomorrow morning :l

I got kidnapped by the Lamp tonight and taken for date night. Went to Southbank and had a delicious gnocchi with prawns and burnt butter...then guess what we did on the way home??

We went to Bunnings and bought 50 packs of seeds to scatter for my wild green and bean beds...oh and peppermint and hearsease and poppies...sadly we were not the only people there...the Lamp had slipped off his good shoes and trotted around barefoot....he blended in....
    So a wild mixed bed is it?

Hmmm not such a bad idea..........
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm thinking with all of the chooks deep litter we've topped up the beds with and the massive amount of rain we've had that I just want a rampant jungle - well the rosella and the basil have gone feral so the rest may as well be...

Comment

myhappyplace;1477976 wrote: I'm thinking with all of the chooks deep litter we've topped up the beds with and the massive amount of rain we've had that I just want a rampant jungle - well the rosella and the basil have gone feral so the rest may as well be...
        Basil has gone mental here too.
        Tomatoes, zucchini and caps ....bzzzt

Was also interested to read 'Gardening Laura's' blog about cross pollinating...hey?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1477978 wrote: Basil has gone mental here too.
          Tomatoes, zucchini and caps ....bzzzt

Was also interested to read 'Gardening Laura's' blog about cross pollinating...hey?
          YES that was timely...shit!...forgot the paint brush at Bunnings...will have to hit the junk shop tomorrow. The Lamp has some other painting to do so he's going there anyway. The reason we went to Bunnings tonight, apart from being pathetic, is that we want to sprinkle seeds early...and just have a weekend catch up at home...

Comment

myhappyplace;1477980 wrote: YES that was timely...shit!...forgot the paint brush at Bunnings...will have to hit the junk shop tomorrow. The Lamp has some other painting to do so he's going there anyway. The reason we went to Bunnings tonight, apart from being pathetic, is that we want to sprinkle seeds early...and just have a weekend catch up at home...
            Surely there's a basting brush or cheek hightlighter brush that you can use in the name of permaculture?:H

And just so as we're clear......THERE IS NOTHING PATHETIC ABOUT HOMEWARES!!!!!!
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

night Mary-Ellen! Night John-boy!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1477991 wrote: night Mary-Ellen! Night John-boy!!
                Night Erin...:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm gonna bow out gracefully here.
                  Too much, takes me too long to catch up on pages n pages.
                  May pop back n say g'day now n then but struggling to read all the posts n keep track here.
                  Take care
                  Hoo Roo

Meron ... over n out.

Comment

meron;1477997 wrote: I'm gonna bow out gracefully here.
                    Too much, takes me too long to catch up on pages n pages.
                    May pop back n say g'day now n then but struggling to read all the posts n keep track here.
                    Take care
                    Hoo Roo

Meron ... over n out.
                    Meron I'll just say one thing ......without judgement.....pop in when you want....don't feel pressured....just give or take what you can.......Please don't give up on yourself.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1478000 wrote: Meron I'll just say one thing ......without judgement.....pop in when you want....don't feel pressured....just give or take what you can.......Please don't give up on yourself.
                      Just what Bridge said Meron :l

Comment

[quote]Guitarista;1477833 wrote:
                        Originally posted by Blossoms

G'day Blossoms. Good pick up. I wasn't poking fun at people living with ADHD, so my apologies if it read that way.

Blondie, there is so much to do. I've even subscribed to some aussie pink shoe lady time organiser newsletter! Not sure how i got there. It was a link to a link i followed here somewhere.

Roight. Really orf to Jim/swim now.

L8tr, Yo!
                        God no! I wasn't offended.... It was funny I'd still happily make a rude noise at you though
                        Just saying that having ADHD and dealing with the bullshit and judgement that goes along with that can make a gal more accepting of quirks in others So go for it!!!

Comment

Nise reading back this a.m....gotta get to the shop but just a few words...Tawny your girls are lookin good....Techie, the gongfest sounds interesting...I'ne a vid of Spotty laying on the couch, I'll have to find it...hey hey, Tirgs from the old Journey thread is coming up here this weekend, maybe some of you remember him....off to the shop, I'm swamped and playing the seniors dance tonight...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1477868 wrote: Bridge will do very well So what are you doing there? A language role maybe?
                            Bridge it is

Yeah.... Teaching English, and have been doing some translation work recently. I got married here and have a daughter in primary school, so I'm kind of entrenched . My god, I'm actually going to be on the board of the PTA this year!

Comment

[quote]Blossoms;1478022 wrote:
                              Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

God no! I wasn't offended.... It was funny I'd still happily make a rude noise at you though
                              Just saying that having ADHD and dealing with the bullshit and judgement that goes along with that can make a gal more accepting of quirks in others So go for it!!!
                              I'm an adult with ADD too my love. I wasn't diagnosed until about a year ago. And I am probably well older than you!
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Heading to bed Undies...nice to see you back Blossoms...Birdy enjoy your gig tonight and how cool Tirgs is visiting! night to you Bridgey...was that a bit of deletage??

Snooze time

Comment

Working...
                                X