Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1478027 wrote: Heading to bed Undies...nice to see you back Blossoms...Birdy enjoy your gig tonight and how cool Tirgs is visiting! night to you Bridgey...was that a bit of deletage??

Snooze time
    Stop dobbing...:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nice to be back I spent my day looking at temples and cherry blossoms ( which in spite of the cliche is not actually my usual day) .... And having a date with my 9 year old

It was a nice day. Living in Australia I never really got the joy of spring, but living here I finally get how exciting it is when the grey days turn to bright sunshine and the bare trees are suddenly a mass of bright colour and incredible fragrance
      For the second year in a row Easter is going to coincide with the peak of the blossoms

Comment

Good night, or day, undies! It sounds like a lot of gardening going on! I grow roses (I like to put a fresh one on DW pillow every morning when I wake her up) and some basil and orageno for cooking. Major gardening is too much work for this busy person! LOL
        BHOG
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

bird;1478023 wrote: Nise reading back this a.m....gotta get to the shop but just a few words...Tawny your girls are lookin good....Techie, the gongfest sounds interesting...I'ne a vid of Spotty laying on the couch, I'll have to find it...hey hey, Tirgs from the old Journey thread is coming up here this weekend, maybe some of you remember him....off to the shop, I'm swamped and playing the seniors dance tonight...
          Tell Roger hello from me birdy. I think your weekend will be special :l
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Undies...I'm off for adventure because life's too short not to. Hope you ALL have a GREAT start to your day. On the kids...IGNORE EM!

BTW, I need barista update Mr. G. Does she grind her own?
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[quote]Blossoms;1478022 wrote:
              Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

God no! I wasn't offended.... It was funny I'd still happily make a rude noise at you though
              Just saying that having ADHD and dealing with the bullshit and judgement that goes along with that can make a gal more accepting of quirks in others So go for it!!!
              Thanks Blossoms. And you can make as many rude noises and gestures at me as you like! :H A brother of mine taught english in Tokyo for a couple of years too. I haven't been yet, but i will arrange a musical excursion there forethwith and henceforth, cause the chicks look something else. :h

techie;1478111 wrote:
              Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

BTW, I need barista update Mr. G. Does she grind her own?
              Her name is Wendy, and i suspect she grinds everything in her path. She's quite aloof Techie. Unfortunately, i don't think she's too interested, but the night is young.

Have a beaut weekend everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

techie;1478111 wrote: Hi Undies...I'm off for adventure because life's too short not to.
                I hear that son.

Off to do the same.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Angels. Back from BIG adventure Undies. It was so HOT on the trail today...ugh! Will post some pics. I hope I'm not boring you with them. Oh Tawny, Dash Riprock didn't hike with us today. He had to work. Thank dog. I did manage to get stung in the left leg. Used cortisone cream (thanks April) and popped a bendryl...so I should live. Mr. G please have that Wendy call me. I'll have her on you like an Amazon Basin Leech in no time :h

Ok will download then upload. BTW, I MISS Rags, Sunny & Leon. I'm also missing that Cakes...

Comment

Extinct Frog Brought Back To Life By Australian... | Stuff.co.nz

morning undies.

have coffee and going back to bed ......
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

[quote]Guitarista;1478167 wrote:
                      Originally posted by Blossoms View Post

Thanks Blossoms. And you can make as many rude noises and gestures at me as you like! :H A brother of mine taught english in Tokyo for a couple of years too. I haven't been yet, but i will arrange a musical excursion there forethwith and henceforth, cause the chicks look something else. :h
                      Yes.... The exoticness can be a lot of fun I do like it in summer when the men start wearing traditional clothes and look like sexy samurai And the nice thing is that we are exotic to them.
                      Of course it can be less fun long term :/

Comment

Getting ready to hike with lot's on mind i.e., Frogs, Frogs, Extinct frogs and other living things...

The beauty...

Friends and fellow hikers...

More beauty :h...

Comment

Morning Undies!

Garden all planted and watered. Excellent fun. Fresh poached eggs for breakfast - the big ones not the little white ones.

Techie, you look less than impressed with the cologne guy.

Blossoms, so are you in Tokyo long term?

Comment

Hi Saucy. I was :H Have a few more pics from mobile phone which I'm having trouble downloading for some reason. Have a GREAT rest of your weekend Happs!

Comment

Will do Techie. And just had a proper read back so no need to answer the last question Blossoms!

Off to sort food and other stuff....be well people...

Comment

Morning undies and all

Finally got back on line, had problems with my laptop... besides that all good here...went to docs on tuesday, having to get B12 injections weekly for a while...

haven't read back, will do, during the weekend, and hopefully catch up..

meantime.. hope you are all well and:l:lto all

Comment

Working...
                                X