Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Blossoms;1478739 wrote:

Hehe..... I thought I couldn't keep up with techies girls because I was new The comment about him having as many girls as other people have mice reminded me of a cat I used to have who would bring us a mouse every morning as an offering.....
    Well guess what Blossoms....I'm BACK!!!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1478759 wrote: Well guess what Blossoms....I'm BACK!!!

Oh FABULOUS!!! Hahahaha!

Comment

blondie;1478666 wrote: x-post Missy - how's Bondi this morning?
        Blondie - I am no where near Bondi!! My very wealthy nephew lives there, but I am out in the sticks with my niece and her hubby and daughter. Loving being here, although if my very wealthy nephew at Bondi invited me to housesit I wouldn't say no :H:H:H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

techie;1478677 wrote: Y
          Hi Missy I'm almost finished with the Missy Yantra Bathing Suit prototype. I hope things are going really really well for you sweetie.
          Thanks Techie But before we meet up I need to let you know that no-one - like no-one - calls me sweetie :H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey folks. We went for pizza at a place call Pizza Bianco. I'll admit I'm a pizza snob coming from the New York area, but OMG was this good. She ate a slice and 1/2. WTF? I lost count of mine. at least five. Just got home. So I did stop at her place. Huge McMansion...closets like studio apartments. She makes coffee and tells me about her ex...HUSBANDS. Three. THREE. All dead. I knew the last one. He was a local TV anchor in Santa Monica, CA. Type A workaholic with a bad heart. He died mid last year . Not sure about the other two. Creeped me out slightly. I made sure she took the first sip of coffee :H
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Miss Behaving;1478762 wrote: Thanks Techie But before we meet up I need to let you know that no-one - like no-one - calls me sweetie :H
              It will never happen again Miss Behaving :l

Comment

techie;1478763 wrote: Hey folks. We went for pizza at a place call Pizza Bianco. I'll admit I'm a pizza snob coming from the New York area, but OMG was this good. She ate a slice and 1/2. WTF? I lost count of mine. at least five. Just got home. So I did stop at her place. Huge McMansion...closets like studio apartments. She makes coffee and tells me about her ex...HUSBANDS. Three. THREE. All dead. I knew the last one. He was a local TV anchor in Santa Monica, CA. Type A workaholic with a bad heart. He died mid last year . Not sure about the other two. Creeped me out slightly. I made sure she took the first sip of coffee :H
                As long as she doesn't broach the subject of life insurance, you'll be fine

Missy - no idea where I got Bondi from! Here's hoping v wealthy nephew heads north for the winter and you get to take the sea air.

Comment

techie;1478763 wrote: her ex...HUSBANDS. Three. THREE. All dead. I knew the last one. He was a local TV anchor in Santa Monica, CA. Type A workaholic with a bad heart. He died mid last year . Not sure about the other two. Creeped me out slightly. I made sure she took the first sip of coffee :H
                  Not?

Seriously Techie, if she doesnt eat at least TWO pieces of pizza...wipe her... Attached files [img]/converted_files/2076217=7499-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Ron Burgundy :H:H:H:H I NEEDED THAT!

Comment

techie;1478763 wrote: Hey folks. We went for pizza at a place call Pizza Bianco. I'll admit I'm a pizza snob coming from the New York area, but OMG was this good. She ate a slice and 1/2. WTF? I lost count of mine. at least five. Just got home. So I did stop at her place. Huge McMansion...closets like studio apartments. She makes coffee and tells me about her ex...HUSBANDS. Three. THREE. All dead. I knew the last one. He was a local TV anchor in Santa Monica, CA. Type A workaholic with a bad heart. He died mid last year . Not sure about the other two. Creeped me out slightly. I made sure she took the first sip of coffee :H
                      Ro Roh......toodle-oo Viola....:H
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Have a wonderful beginning to your week Undies. Thanks for enduring my silliness. From tales about my ridiculous relationships, albeit improving somewhat as Viola is low maintenance and a very kind person. Putting up with my relentless posting of pictures with huge cactus, and my uncharacteristic terms of endearment. To the lovely Tawnyfrog who maintains a wonderful sense of humor after countless excruciating & scurrilous posts by some guy named Techie. I love you all very much. Goodnight people!

I meant the thing about the feet LOL!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1478770 wrote: Ro Roh......toodle-oo Viola....:H
                          you have NO idea how much I laughed responding to your post about sweating. It took awhile to recover :H

Nite Bridge

Comment

techie;1478772 wrote: you have NO idea how much I laughed responding to your post about sweating. It took awhile to recover :H

Nite Bridge
                            You have no idea how much I sweated looking at that that picture....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Speaking of pizza....

Just planned tonights festivities...pizza followed by ice cream and apple and blackberry pie for the locusts and watching Biggest Loser...I will however be an hour behind you so if you're doing running commentary Bridge I'll have to stick my fingers in my ears...

Comment

myhappyplace;1478796 wrote: Speaking of pizza....

Just planned tonights festivities...pizza followed by ice cream and apple and blackberry pie for the locusts and watching Biggest Loser...I will however be an hour behind you so if you're doing running commentary Bridge I'll have to stick my fingers in my ears...
                                20 mins to countdown......
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X