Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blossoms;1479199 wrote: And now you're feeling a right tit....
    :H :H

Comment

I've forgotten to report to Tawny - the snap lock bags of water to scare away the flys trick works....

That is all...back to work for me...

Comment

Except...good luck with your move Blondie...stop procrastinating too...its not good...

Comment

Right...I'm really not good at following my own advice, just got off the phone from Rags and she's asked me to apologise to everyone for not being on. Super B&I - my words not hers - with her visitors and stuff. She will be back towards the end of the month and sends her love and best to everyone...

Really have to get some work done....

Comment

myhappyplace;1479166 wrote: Geezs...had a giggle and then thought wtf have I linked too??
            No. I meant this. Stop trying to wriggle out.

Three charged over out-of-control Brisbane party - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1479222 wrote: No. I meant this. Stop trying to wriggle out.

Three charged over out-of-control Brisbane party - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
              Oh...THAT...I know nothing...that's what my locusts would say...

Aren't you in exams??

Comment

... only 17 hours to go ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1479227 wrote: ... only 17 hours to go ...
                  ... and that is the latest from the Johnson Space Center where countdown continues...
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ok folks. I made the BIG mistake of telling Emma about the locusts. She is always asking if there any new updates. What shows do they watch, etc. She is a huge fan of Supernatural. Emma is 17. She'll be 18 in August. I know I'm enough of a pain-in-the-ass w/o having you address my kids questions :H So I'll continue to follow along and will share little tidbits with her as they surface. She doesn't have a boyfriend currently so the plight of your boys and the Frog's nephew intrigues her.

BTW, her favorite is "the boy!" the mystery I guess.

Goodnight all. I'm turning in early as I need to be in Flagstaff in the morning. Enjoy the rest of your day!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Houston - we have a problem......

there.are.no.nsw.contestants.on.TBL............

over.......

TAWNY!!!!!! And, counting!!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1479231 wrote: Houston - we have a problem......

there.are.no.nsw.contestants.on.TBL............
                        Because they're all svelte and athletic there...?

Online chatting with adobe customer support again... say no more.

Oh, MrG - the full moon was a Happy yoga move, reinterpreted by the athletic and willowy Nicey.

Comment

I did it well too............:wow:
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

well, we can hardy judge that without photographic evidence
                            You can pixellate out your face for anonimity

Comment

My pic must be stuck in some cyber tubey thing somewhere.....
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

doo-doo;1479240 wrote: are YOU helping ppl.? cheese curls R delish!!
                                :H:H you go girl....oh doo-doo......
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X