Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Blossoms;1480703 wrote:
    Oh Tokyo isn't that busy (says she about a city of 120 million). It is a lot of little villages joined together with some crazy busy pockets and some really quite peaceful pockets. I live in a neighbourhood that isn't that is only a couple of train stops from the main circle line and some busy city centres..... But my neighbourhood is really quiet with little tiny streets with no cars and everyone on foot and riding bicycles. There is not much space, but everyone has little gardens in front of their houses. I'm actually about to head to the plant and flower ship on the corner on my bike (red because it goes faster) to buy some plants to replace the dead ones in the planters on my roof garden.
    Sounds soooo womantic...are the streets cobbled I wonder? Like Memoirs of a Geisha....
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Smoochies HP, still reading back

Comment

Just looked at my phone and I've got sod all pictures...have got one little one though but I'll do a post and delete when I put it up...

Leon is now THE MAN...he was checking out the chicks at the restaurant and charming people with his smile...Sunny looks great, she is really trim (I think running after a little Leon bag of worms is doing the trick), Rags had some great pics to show us and we talked about you all so your ears must be burning, Rags also rang Missy's Australian mobile and we left a message, had a seafood platter to share and then Rags and I had cheesecake.

Lunch was great but now I'm rushing, trying to get two locusts off the trainline as theres been some sort of crash, make tabbouli for tomorrows yoga thingy and get out the door by 6 so we can go to see Tom Gleason tonight at the Powerhouse...

Comment

I saw Craig Thomsons head in a photo in parliament today... I thought he was goneski? What & why is he still around? I'm shitty about it.
          And now i'm going to watch the rugby while Mr Cakes makes the din dins. Happy days.

Enjoy Tom Gleason HP, he funny man, make me chuckle.

Comment

myhappyplace;1481295 wrote: l sRags also rang Missy's Australian mobile and we left a message, ..
            o

Oh you lovely women! You must have known how much I needed it today! However I've changed from Vodafone to Optus so the number Rags was ringing was going off elsewhere! I'll txt you my new number
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy, you ok?

I reckon who ever has your old number is in for a weird call then. We said hello with our MWO names and lots of laughing....

Comment

yes, Happs, I'm fine! Just still going through transition stuff - as in when you move you are constantly having to be alert and are never on automatic pilot. So I'm tired from that. And it was hot and humid in Sydney today. And I'm missing Mr B. So I've been a bit of a sooky-la-la today ..... but the good news is that I think I have found a really lovely place to rent for 3 months after we get back from the US, which will give me a chance to find somewhere more permanent for after that. Really quiet and 30 mins walk to work, so I wont have to do the big commute :-)

I still have the old number ... its just that in the big move I have no idea where the old SIM card is :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Btw G I'm going to PM you about your H&S rep post - as you can imagine it made my blood boil but it might take me a few days to get around to it:-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1481320 wrote: Btw G I'm going to PM you about your H&S rep post - as you can imagine it made my blood boil but it might take me a few days to get around to it:-)
                    Ahoy there sooky la la, i mean Missy!

Thanks, i look forward to that. No rush my friend, take care of you.

Hey Jonesy. Euro lounge tonight around 10? :thumbsup

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G - how did they manage to sign off on the building? I'm sure the fire authorities would be interested too! Any gigs tonight or just cruising round in the Toyota?

When do you see Mr B again, Missy? Did you bump into Ellen today?!

Off for the night, so look forward to lots of luncheon reportage tomorrow.

Nighters Undies

Comment

Dang - just read you & Ms Jones have a hot one tonight, MrG. Will keep the TV turned up

Comment

tawnyfrog;1481284 wrote: Nighters, Techster ... and don't forget to knead your own arse today.
                          The ONLY one I really knead is YOU :h

myhappyplace;1481295 wrote:
                          Just looked at my phone and I've got sod all pictures...have got one little one though but I'll do a post and delete when I put it up...

Leon is now THE MAN...he was checking out the chicks at the restaurant and charming people with his smile...Sunny looks great, she is really trim (I think running after a little Leon bag of worms is doing the trick), Rags had some great pics to show us and we talked about you all so your ears must be burning, Rags also rang Missy's Australian mobile and we left a message, had a seafood platter to share and then Rags and I had cheesecake.

Lunch was great but now I'm rushing, trying to get two locusts off the trainline as theres been some sort of crash, make tabbouli for tomorrows yoga thingy and get out the door by 6 so we can go to see Tom Gleason tonight at the Powerhouse...
                          So nice to hear about your meetup :l:l:l

Have a wonderful weekend Undies. I'm off into adventure as I feel sooo much better !
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning undies - I got a special deal on a massage for today and it entitles me to use the pool and gym facilities so I'm off into town to have some me time. Have a nice STurday everyone!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning from me too all. Missy enjoy your massage, Techie - take a first aid kit if you're adventuring...and have a lovely time...

Off to throw some salad together and out the door, be well Undies!

Comment

Guitarista;1481222 wrote:

I see TESOL are offering 30 day English teaching course and placement overseas for $1295. And all welcome. There's a career change idea.
                                God yes....I'm sick of what I am doing and needing some change. A career change plan! Sign me up.

Oh wait.........

Comment

Working...
                                X