• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Ha! I'm flattered G - but thats me!

Comment

Guitarista;1481854 wrote:

Of course, now i'm straight, toned and 'handsome', i'm bloody single! Ah well. More gigs should soon fix that.
      I think its like some wise woman told me, when the times right you'll know....maybe at a sandwhich bar near you? just be yourself. You'll be fine...

Comment

hi all
        Gawd what a week, been sick and busy and had to work and the srs dance last night, now sitting around blowing nose...thinking I want to go visit my Mom in Alaska this summer...well its really expensive and far and would have to go on credit card..well I have only met her once, as I was adopted, but she is getting old and on a list to move into tiny sr. housing...flying scares the pee out of me, but is too far for anything else:upset:...so Techie you didnt go to the gongfest?? I read back about 8 pages...Mr. G, good for you and getting through the thoughts....Happs thats funny, the mirror...going to blow nose more and cough some...

Comment

myhappyplace;1481852 wrote: Finally...just had a chance to read back properly...and to post this...

Leon is like a little limpet...he is a such a cuddler and so happy. Just relaxed like his mum. Althought towards then end of lunch he decided he was going to walk around the tables and chairs and show off his readiness to walk. I forgot how scarey that is for adults around. Sunny is still working a lot and loving her work, hopefully she can post somtime soon, but splitting her time is a bit hard at the moment. Nearly forgot too, Rags will be back from her travels and posting mid next week I reckon she has a lot more photos than me and she took them with a proper camera.

Also Techie forgot to say I really applaud what you want to do with the ASPCA. :l
          :h:h:h
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

GREAT job Mr. G holding those gains!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

myhappyplace;1481855 wrote: Ha! I'm flattered G - but thats me!
              Ok, do YOU wear that mask when you're say, going shopping, or working etc.....?

Thanks Bird and Techie. We rewire for the better when we win a little battle with the booze like that.

Geez Bird. Get well soon. So were you coughing and spluttering all over the guitarist at the gig? If you really want to go to Alaska, hang the expense and go i reckon (Says he who knows NOTHING of your financial situation).

Am enjoying the peace of early sunday morning here.

Have a beeewdy roo's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

bird;1481956 wrote: hi all
                Gawd what a week, been sick and busy and had to work and the srs dance last night, now sitting around blowing nose...thinking I want to go visit my Mom in Alaska this summer...well its really expensive and far and would have to go on credit card..well I have only met her once, as I was adopted, but she is getting old and on a list to move into tiny sr. housing...flying scares the pee out of me, but is too far for anything else:upset:...so Techie you didnt go to the gongfest?? I read back about 8 pages...Mr. G, good for you and getting through the thoughts....Happs thats funny, the mirror...going to blow nose more and cough some...
                Bird, just do it. You spend more time in life saying woulda coulda shoulda than not. So dont be that. Be brave and maybe a little crazy. And feel better soon :l

Morning Undies & Internationalists, morning Mr G! yes I wear those all the time, its great, giving my locusts a complex but...

Comment

Good morning all.
                  I am still displeased with the hot weather.
                  Please inform Head Office.
                  That is all.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I really hope you get to see your Mum bird. Quite frankly I've heard some amazing things about Alaska too. I think you deserve it.

Blossoms, I'm curious about your love life (as usual:H) Did you marry a Japanese folk? Or are you both Aussie ex pats?

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the MWO lunch....or better still there as myself even.....

Techie did we get the low down on the gong fest? Did it get ugly mate?:H

Morning Mr G. Maybe you'll meet someone soon and get over your fear of r....r.....rel......because you will have to do that to actually be IN one y'know....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridgee....hot weather is a shit isnt it? roll on autumn...

I'm off to yoga camp shortly...

Comment

And before I forget...

Front deck before I left yesterday

and when I got home

This was supposed to be the Easter project but The Lamp was bored...

See the pink line on the concrete stump on the right in the first pic? Thats where the water came up to in 2011...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1482081 wrote:

Blossoms, I'm curious about your love life (as usual:H) Did you marry a Japanese folk? Or are you both Aussie ex pats?
                          I was curious too Bridge. But I wasnt game to ask...thank you :H

Comment

I reckon the front deck will be a winner Happs.

Morning Jonesy. Yeah, yeah, i know.

A big question for a sunday morning Undies, regarding having children...........What options would a currently single bloke have, i.e. me, if he wants to have a kid. I'm not in a relationship with a woman who can have, or would like to have a child. I've heard of surrogate mums, and short of finding a much younger woman who wants to have a kid with me, i'm just wondering if anybody has heard of any blokes in this situation, or associated stories where it's been possible. I'm fairly na?ve and uninformed around this subject, but it is a genuine question i ask. I am a little embarrassment, but i feel comfortable enough here to put it out there.

I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Orf to swim in the bay with all my friends.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I LOVE the 'Submarine' colour on the house....turned out well....

If I'm making out the pink line that I think you mean, you must have been pooping yourselves (was it during your time?)
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1482097 wrote: I reckon the front deck will be a winner Happs.

Morning Jonesy. Yeah, yeah, i know.

A big question for a sunday morning Undies, regarding having children...........What options would a currently single bloke have, i.e. me, if he wants to have a kid. I'm not in a relationship with a woman who can have, or would like to have a child. I've heard of surrogate mums, and short of finding a much younger woman who wants to have a kid with me, i'm just wondering if anybody has heard of any blokes in this situation, or associated stories where it's been possible. I'm fairly na?ve and uninformed around this subject, but it is a genuine question i ask. I am a little embarrassment, but i feel comfortable enough here to put it out there.

I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Orf to swim in the bay with all my friends.
                                Very tricksy and I'm sure a lot more common than any of us know, that probo.

I presume you mean kids of your own and not hooking up with someone who already has some?

I wouldn't give up on the meeting of a young enough woman just yet, y'know.
                                There are a lot of ladies out there who get involved in careers and other challenges, then wake up one day approaching 40 and think Oh Crap!
                                There's actually a T shirt about it:H
                                You need to figure out their demographic and where they hang out and get meeting them.
                                I don't know many women in that age group who wouldn't be delighted to meet a bloke who actually WANTS to commit and have kids.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X