Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missy what a powerful touching post. I think you summed up my feeling about Mr. G's situation. I read his post several times. For some reason it made me very emotional. In one sense I read the pain, the excitement, and the uncertainty of this pursuit. For a BIG FAT wisecracking Techie I was speechless, or as we call it here postless. I have know idea why I felt so affected by that damn post. However, Mr. G I wish you all the best as my Emma has been the best thing I EVER did right in my life.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'm sure the Frog will be here any time now questioning my bedtime.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1483108 wrote: I'm sure the Frog will be here any time now questioning my bedtime.
        You are up late. But I no question, athough I'm not the Frog :H

Comment

techie;1483108 wrote: I'm sure the Frog will be here any time now questioning my bedtime.
          So ... exactly why are you still up?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483111 wrote: So ... exactly why are you still up?
            because I hiked. Emma went to a friends so I hiked Frog. Papago cliffs...AWESOME. I'll post a few photos. It was interesting as both Janis & Viola were with us. I have a pic of the two :H Wait till G sees this. OK give me a moment. Oh yeah I watched the sunset through a natural window in the butte...AMAZING!

Comment

Fatal distraction...

Papago caves...

More...

Sunset through rock window...

Comment

Sorry but I forgot to change my camera settings from yesterday. Not happy with the photos. I did not have the flash on. Nite all you beautiful Undies!

Comment

Night Techie.
                  Boss' bum kicked today, I had the hours that were deducted reimbursed & a letter is being written for ALL staff so we can all play by the same rules. Go me. Oh, and I don't feel such dislike for the knob jockey anymore, I can go back to disinterest. I find it extremely draining to not like someone, much better to find the good in people.
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Super photos Techie - do the 2 ladies know they are rivals?
                    Howdy - stopping in before internet gets cut off till Telstra can reconnect at new place (move is tomorrow. Rain and thunder forecast for tomorrow.) Started off cleaning, wrapping, inventorying(?!), cross-checking. Now I am opening cupboard, sweeping contents into box, taping shut and labelling "crap".
                    Many, many frustrating moments where I thought, "this is the point where I usually drink", but instead just smiled (after running out of expletives). Could quite possibly be insanity.

Nice to have this spot to drop into. Thanks

Comment

Miss Behaving;1482991 wrote:
                      :thanks:
                      and Cakes - I have your number safely in my phone, and will ring it one of these days once I'm a bit more settled!
                      I'm not going anywhere, lovey. Anytime.
                      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Hi Happs, blondie, & Cakes. Still up. I HAD to take a shower. I was angelcaked with dust. Oh blondie those girls know. It ain't their first rodeo. In the photo (I know it's faint) can you see the Frogs avatar looming behind the girls heads? Its like a fatima apparition. Probably some photographic anomaly huh. :H

Alright final goodnight :h

Comment

blondie;1483119 wrote: Super photos Techie - do the 2 ladies know they are rivals?
                          Howdy - stopping in before internet gets cut off till Telstra can reconnect at new place (move is tomorrow. Rain and thunder forecast for tomorrow.) Started off cleaning, wrapping, inventorying(?!), cross-checking. Now I am opening cupboard, sweeping contents into box, taping shut and labelling "crap".
                          Many, many frustrating moments where I thought, "this is the point where I usually drink", but instead just smiled (after running out of expletives). Could quite possibly be insanity.

Nice to have this spot to drop into. Thanks
                          Hang in there Blondie :l

Night Techie. I'm still trying to imagine a Frog Fatima...:H Looks like a feast or a famine there anyway. They both look sane. And I like the dog too.

Good stuff with your boss Cakes. And I like your line about finding good in people. I'm doing that today

Comment

Evening y'all,

That was a cool post Missy. Thanks for taking the time to share your own reflections. :l

I will just do my best, and be my best each day, and the universe will take care of the rest i'm sure.

Noicy, thanks for the offer, but i'm not rooting you, ok? :H

Sorry, just joking. Yep, a surrogate mum has crossed me boofhead mind. I know something is just around the corner though. Thanks for your thoughts friend. :lAnd thanks everyone.

Viola and Janis look like they wouldn't take no for an answer Techie! I know that look.

BTW, work was cool today. There was a building inspector looking bloke snooping around, so they've moved their arses at least. I'll know more by end of week I suspect.

I've just told the neighbour I have a friend skiing in Haikaido. She was most impressed.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1483132 wrote:

They both look sane.
                              I dunno about that. I'd rather meet an angry rattler in a dark alley! I wouldn't cross 'em

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

A Better Me;1483118 wrote: Night Techie.
                                Boss' bum kicked today, I had the hours that were deducted reimbursed & a letter is being written for ALL staff so we can all play by the same rules. Go me. Oh, and I don't feel such dislike for the knob jockey anymore, I can go back to disinterest. I find it extremely draining to not like someone, much better to find the good in people.
                                Right on Sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X