Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1483536 wrote: I purchased two pair of Oakley frogskin sunglasses.

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Arvo undies and friendly ovaries,

Carpenter tradie just left and relieved me of $640 but I'm happy with what he's done. Didn't roll his eyes when I asked that all the new stuff he put in had to look as though it's always been there.

MrG - just what is
    wrong with you re Nicey? Is it a case of "if she's not good enough for the boys in town, she's not good enough for me?"

Comment

Hi Techie - on the fly I am BUT I just wanted to say I hope your new hat doesn't make your bum look big!!!! It sure is suave.....
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483537 wrote:

MrG - just what is
        wrong with you re Nicey? Is it a case of "if she's not good enough for the boys in town, she's not good enough for me?"
        Boys in town???? Maybe in a past life but hey, a pissed Princess has gotta do what a pissed Princess has gotta do....... BTW - I don't think I did, but if I did, I don't member and that is all I have to say about that!

I'm off to get in readiness for the v.i.s.i.t.o.r.s.....

I've got red raw knees today from...............trying to put a slat bed together!!! It took me 3.5hours......:upset:

Later me lovelies!!!

Love to ALL:h
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Verbatim convo:

Him: Arthur came around yesterday ...

Me: Why do you call him Arthur? His name is Bill ...

Him: Arthur ... short for Arthritis ...

Me: Don't get it ...

Him: Arthritis. Once he gets into your joint, you'll never get rid of him.

Enjoy your v.i.s.i.t.o.r.s, Nicey. :H :H :H :H :H

Comment

Miss Behaving;1483413 wrote: Morning undies - I'm very excited! There was a wallaby in the back yard this morning! My first encounter with Australian wild life!
            That's a good sign Missy!

Hope all are well. All this driving to and from work, then throughout the day leaves one a little knackered. Early night tonight. Worksafe have apparently inspected our workplace building to see if it comply's with regulations, so next step is awaiting them to contact me and give me the mail. I'm very interested to hear what they think.

Quite warm here still, but cooler tomorrow they reckon. Break a leg Blossoms!

How are you Corrie?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ROFLMFAO Frog!

Ah, Noicey! :H:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

bird;1483505 wrote: Well there was a bunny in my yard. I wish it was a wallaby though.....so I was in walmart, and was talking with an lady about our jobs, she says it doesn't matter cuz shes sure the world is going to end soon...so I am always amazed at some peoples views, so much hate and negativity these days. Or maybe it has always been like that and I am just noticing it. I am on facebook to keep up with my kids, but seems there is so much hate, hate for our president, and strong opinions about anything political or religious...I don't know, it just all seems so strange, let people be who they want to be, what does it matter?? It is so nice here in undieworld, and my little world, I am just always shocked hahahaha, when I hear stuff...
                Me too Birdy...but I can't concentrate on the bad stuff, have to focus on the good. The chooks and other assorted animals, people who I care for and who care for me...just the little things, you know? and I'm the same re Facebook although I dont friend all just a few and then get some good stuff sent through...had this today..

and its really true...and funny...I've done a memo to me to stop saying B&I! see how long it lasts...

Hi G, glad your kicking goals at work. Defo better safe than sorry...

Pizza night at home...and a bit of Kevin on the telly...how good is that? Nice hat btw Techie :H Attached files [img]/converted_files/2083248=7516-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Guitarista;1483558 wrote: . Worksafe have apparently inspected our workplace building to see if it comply's with regulations, so next step is awaiting them to contact me and give me the mail. I'm very interested to hear what they think.
                  I'm really interested too G, for professional reasons! Let me know what happens!!

Off back to Wellington tomorrow for Easter. Really looking forward to seeing Mr B. And his boy. And our cats. And my girl and her boy. I anticipate it being a weekend of lots of cuddles all around
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Enjoy your Easter, Missy.

Nighters, all gentle people.

Comment

Evening All
                      Just hiding behind the lounge here listening to the adults talk.

Mr G I hope the folk at your work realise the horrendously high personal and organisational fines which can apply for WHS negligence? There's your incentive.

I really do love Adam Zwar's 'Agony' series on ABC. Cracks me up in a big way.

Must be time for my toilette and boudoir.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning to the Roos!
                        Life is just wonderful here...if you don't believe me (and you shouldn't) go to the swear thread and read my post.
                        But, WTH, I am still sober.
                        For what it's worth.
                        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Morning Undies...just had to share this...my favourite niece, and I know you shouldnt have favourites, but...has just had a baby girl...high risk pregnancy so we are all over the moon that both she and her little one are healthy...doing cartwheels....

BHOG, its worth an awful lot.

Missy, enjoy your weekend trip back home, enjoy the cuddles, Mr B and the cats.

Life is bloody wonderful Undies.

Comment

Morning Baldy and all to follow,

I hear you on yer workplace issues Baldy. Aren't there any workplace health and safety laws that cover a loud co-worker? There are here. I reckon here I could say I was feeling uncomfortable in the workplace, and importantly, it is causing you stress. Stress is a health and safety issue that here, employers would need by law to address. It's a bit tricky, but that employee just has to be told to begin with. Can it be raised at a staff meeting? No-one should have to work in that sort of environment. She can holler all she wants on her tea and lunch break outside.

Steady rain here overnight with a top of 22c forecast. Fired me bike up for the first time in awhile, as I've allowed meself to be otherwise distracted by work issues. She fired up beautifully and hooked le battery on yer trickle charge to keep it healthy. Just need brake fluid and a bit of a clean up, and next fine day i'm off down the highway! Yeeah! Tweets throughout the day.

And a special warmest of warm greetings and well wishes to Bridget for today. Do something noice for yourself after all that studying.

Wishing everyone an absolute bobby dazzler of a day. Up there Cazaly!

Comment

Morning Saucy. Congratulations! Glad all is well there.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483540 wrote: Verbatim convo:

Him: Arthur came around yesterday ...

Me: Why do you call him Arthur? His name is Bill ...

Him: Arthur ... short for Arthritis ...

Me: Don't get it ...

Him: Arthritis. Once he gets into your joint, you'll never get rid of him.

Enjoy your v.i.s.i.t.o.r.s, Nicey. :H :H :H :H :H
                                Thanks Tawny - 1 down 17 to go! I don't think FH's Dad has had a tub since he was here last.....oh my......

I was out the door before the sun was up. They are off to the show today.

I'm lucky I guess. I do love them to bits, and they are great people but hard work and long stayers. FH's sister came as well just to surprise me! I just stared at her when I saw her thinking about where I was going to put her....I pretended it was shock/surprise/delight.... It was once I sorted the sleep arrangements.

FH is excitement, which is what it's all about!

Missy I bet you are excitement today too.

Bridge my lovely - enjoy!!!

Hey Happs, Techie and BHOG!! Hope today happens in grand style for you.

Mr G - huge salute.

Hugs to Corri, Reg, Lilly, Sunny, GardeningLaura, Aspy and other absent friends!

Have a beautiful day everyone.

Yes, indeed - life is good!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X