X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

Good morning all.
    Plugging away at the nerve centre here.
    A list has been compiled for Easter jobbies, to be ticked off forthwith.

I was planning on a shopping experience tomorrow, but have just been reminded that I've got Buckley's due to Easter, so saved by the Easter bunny again.

Hope all are having a joyful and productive day.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all you Undies. Will read back later if the Frog hasn't declared a Techie curfew. I have an enormous amount of road rash after sliding 20 feet on my ass on the Papago butte. It's that rock formation with all the caves. Ruined my bestest shorts. Another bath awaits with Epsom salts and Apple Cider Vinegar. I think the bath will be the more painful. Why can I just go bowling or play cards like other old guys :H
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1483896 wrote: Hi all you Undies. Will read back later if the Frog hasn't declared a Techie curfew. I have an enormous amount of road rash after sliding 20 feet on my ass on the Papago butte. It's that rock formation with all the caves. Ruined my bestest shorts. Another bath awaits with Epsom salts and Apple Cider Vinegar. I think the bath will be the more painful. Why can I just go bowling or play cards like other old guys :H
        Mmm...I was NOT going to say anything but...is hang-gliding or bungy jumping out of the question?

Comment

techie;1483896 wrote: I have an enormous amount of road rash after sliding 20 feet on my ass on the Papago butteup.
          Surely there's a clue in there????

Comment

Arvo Undies, took a yoga class this morning and then drove back past a couple of Coles...the traffic into them and the parking were bumper to bumper....this is because - oh horror - the shops will be shut for one day tomorrow...wtf is that?

Rant over, then came home and the big locust had "organised" his brothers, cleaned the house, made a beef casserole for dinner and orange cup cakes and sorted the washing...it was just the nicest thing....I think they're all a bit speshul...so now, I've probably got to head to the bloody shops and get them Easter eggs...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483900 wrote: Surely there's a clue in there????
              :H we have a lovely girl from the States in yoga training. She is really struggling not saying "butt" but now whenever she says bottom we all fallover laughing. Bad yogis...

Comment

Merricans can's say 'arse' either. They don't understand that there's no 'r' in 'arse'.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483903 wrote: Merricans can's say 'arse' either. They don't understand that there's no 'r' in 'arse'.
                  :H Are you out and about because Techie's fallen asleep in the bath? I wonder if hes got his hat on?

Comment

Yes. I usually wait until I'm pretty sure he's asleep. It's nothing personal, you understand. I just can't cope with his constant endearage.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483907 wrote: Yes. I usually wait until I'm pretty sure he's asleep. It's nothing personal, you understand. I just can't cope with his constant endearage.
                      Don't be such an arse !
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Academic question for those in the know.

If I'm employing a tradie on a $per hour basis, are travelling time, lunch breaks and pack-up time part of the per hour deal?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1483907 wrote: Yes. I usually wait until I'm pretty sure he's asleep. It's nothing personal, you understand. I just can't cope with his constant endearage.
                          techie;1483910 wrote:
                          Don't be such an arse !
                          :h

Comment

techie;1483910 wrote: Don't be such an arse !

Let me hear
                            you say that ...

Comment

Geesh she's NOT picking up. 1 800 THE FROG. Oh darn forgot the international prefix...

Comment

Ok folks. I declare this to be a 'Endearage Free Zone" for at least the next ten to twelve hours. I need to rest my ARSE. Wishing you the best trip home Missy. Anyone coloring Easter google's? Nite beauties!

Wendy update???

Comment

Working...
                                X