Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - March

goodnight beauties !
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I reckon he's cut up his Yantra mat and used it on the boozie detail thingo ...

Comment

Pity Techie is asleep, because he is missing the beuwtiful pink frock I found for him.

Comment

Bloss ... that's gorgy!!!!!! He's going to be so happy when he wakes up. You can't even tell he's got gravel rash on his arse. Throb throb throb the shoe detail. Well done you!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1484471 wrote: Bloss ... that's gorgy!!!!!! He's going to be so happy when he wakes up. You can't even tell he's got gravel rash on his arse. Throb throb throb the shoe detail. Well done you!
            Thank you. I was very pleased with my find It makes my descent to the ugly pink frock bowels of the Internet worthwhile:H

Comment

Blossums - that it totally brilliant!! :H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1484473 wrote: Blossums - that it totally brilliant!! :H
                Thank you !!:H I ended up on a bit of a roll today I should have been unpacking etc etc.... But I thought finding Techie's frock was a far better use of my time :H

I'm glad I could give you a bit of a laugh today:l

Comment

I think that's a very thoughtful ensemble Blossoms...Techie will thank you. Dress = comfortable arse, shoes are perfect for hiking. What more could a boy want? :H

Comment

Blossoms;1484469 wrote:

Pity Techie is asleep, because he is missing the beuwtiful pink frock I found for him.
                    Now if this came in green.............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1484481 wrote: Now if this came in green.............
                      The shuka bag ... how? Where?

Comment

Techie and Mr G steppin out together...

Comment

Bloss ... that's just soooo beautiful. Thank you. They look so happy.

Comment

Do yiz like my baby blue outfit? Took ages to find that matching hat.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Blossoms;1484483 wrote:

Techie and Mr G steppin out together...
                              The funny thing is, I've seen pics of all of us (me when I had long hair), and the resemblance is again.......uncanny!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

How are ya Tabbers?

Well, the shops are closed, so i'm off to the eating disorders thread to try and find a pie.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X