Underoos and Friends - March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;1484487 wrote: Do yiz like my baby blue outfit? Took ages to find that matching hat.
    I like you in furs. They better be faux though.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Pie is good Mr G.
      But of course Bridgypoos, ya know I wouldnt harm a critter.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1484495 wrote: Pie is good Mr G.
        But of course Bridgypoos, ya know I wouldnt harm a critter.
        Of course not, nursing your dog there like that...

Alright folks, I'm off.
        Another good sleep-in and I'll be almost sane again.

Sleep like angels, angels....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Undies and extremely well dress guest Internationalists....the blue brings out your eyes Ktabbers? I'm guessing...and how nice to see you :l

Salmon rissoles for dinner and a roast pumpkin salad with pesto from the garden, well with basil from the garden. Bloody delish...and yes doing the fish thingy...for no apparent reason other than thats what my folks did...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1484520 wrote: Of course not, nursing your dog there like that...

Alright folks, I'm off.
            Another good sleep-in and I'll be almost sane again.

Sleep like angels, angels....
            Nighters Bridge...sanity is good...right off to finish watching QI...and then bedski too..:h Undies and Ovaries...

Comment

Note to self (file in Very Important File)

1-NEVER, under any circumstance, upset the Frog.

2-If it becomes necessary to upset the Frog, see rule 1. And remember the dress. Always remember the dress.
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

ROTFLAMO. I didn't see that one coming :H:H:H:H:H:H

Note to self: Beware of the flower girl !
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

BHOG;1484636 wrote: Note to self (file in Very Important File)

1-NEVER, under and circumstance, upset the Frog.

2-If it becomes necessary to upset the Frog, see rule 1. And remember the dress. Always remember the dress.
                  Yes. I only wish I had read those pearls of wisdom many many many many months ago. It's much too late for me BHOG but do the right thing. Spread the word. Save a few poor souls from making the mistakes I've made.

He ain't heavy
                  He's my BHOG...
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I want to thank you Undies for making my year so special again. You are all truly so precious to me. Have a wonderful safe and sober Easter. Love you & God bless...John

Comment

techie;1484749 wrote: ROTFLAMO. I didn't see that one coming :H:H:H

Note to self: Beware of the flower girl !
                      You didn't see it coming???

Ah .... You thought I was just a sweet girl in Japan with a sweet flower name.
                      I thought you would have learnt not to underestimate Aussie woman

I was feeling like crap yesterday, but tormenting you really helped distract and entertain me - and made me feel better. Thanks for that.

You can be the first one to congratulate me on 30 days sober.
                      I just woke up from a very vivid drinking dream and it took me a while to figure out that no I didn't go drinking last night (I tormented Techie instead:H).

Comment

Congratulations you beautiful Blossoms. Thirty days is an awesome milestone. Keep it going. Reach out and someone here will always grab (arse) your hand. See you front part of next week. Bye Blossoms :h Bye Undies :h

Comment

Congrats Blossoms! Awesome achievement. Much love Techie! On way into hot yoga which is NOT how I'd have spent an Easter Saturday not so long ago...

Comment

congrats, Blossom!
                            Way to go!
                            you ROCK this world!
                            BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

techie;1484754 wrote: Yes. I only wish I had read those pearls of wisdom many many many many months ago. It's much too late for me BHOG but do the right thing. Spread the word. Save a few poor souls from making the mistakes I've made.

He ain't heavy
                              He's my BHOG...
                              :H:H:H

Blossoms;1484827 wrote:
                              You didn't see it coming???

You can be the first one to congratulate me on 30 days sober.
                              May I be next in line to congratulate you Blossom dearie!

Great stuff on 30 days AF. It is a bit of a milestone I reckon. And, a springboard if you will. Keep it going mate. Bravo!

I like what Byrdlady says.....'you just gotta get through today'.

Mussy would be ensconsed, engrossed, encaptured, enarmoured even, in the envelope of a trouserless embrace as we speak i'm tipping.

G'day to Lilly, Corrie, Ficks, Mish, Saphy, Aspy, Wavey, Shazza, and all Undies we haven't seen for awhile who are out there somewhere.

Have a pearler out there Roo's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

How are you doing Bald bloke, and how are you spending the weekend?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X