Clear All

One Step at a Time - March 2013

I'm so sorry Nora. :l

Comment

I am sorry for your loss, Nora.:l
      Love,
      Juja
      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

OH Nora....may he rest is sweet peace.
        Happy Easter to ALL....
        and seven months is fabulous Sun.
        Juja...I can feel your frustration and I am sorry for it. Families can make us crazy.
        I am feeling very lazy today.
        Hubs is up bustling around, but I may get lost in a movie or a book....
        when the kids get up they have to hust for their baskets
        I started watching "The Passion of the Christ" a few minutes ago. I do it every Easter. But is it really horrible to see what was done to Jesus....very powerful and makes me cry.
        Love to all of you that are hurting. I am surrounded by loving family and I have all of you and I am thankful.
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

WOW best wishes to all of you that are going thru a rough stretch, my thoughts are with you all.
          Today so far been awesome, son sleeping late and to know of him here makes my day. Just took a bicycle ride and started my 34 year old vette and it all felt great.
          Now going to get my son out of bed and head out for some brunch.
          XXOO to all my fiends and hope its a good Sunday despite hurdles we face.
          FT
          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hello everyone. Happy Easter to those of that faith. :h

Thank you all again for your love & support. It truly has meant so much to me.

Sun - congratulations on your 7 months. That is wonderful. :h I'm sorry about your MIL.

Juja - I'm so sorry about your parents too. There are so many of us going thru this right now.

Mama - I hope you do rest today. :h I just finished the book 'Can't Wait to get to Heaven' by Fannie Flagg. Good book. I am starting The Last Lecture right now.

We had a fun morning. Snuck in here last night to hide the Easter eggs for the kids while they slept. Hard to do it without waking them up. :H They got drawing pads and paint & brushes. Plus bubbles of course. Even Casey got up and joined us which was wonderful.

Well - think it's Lego time now.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora ? how are you today, sweetie. I hope you?re holding up ok. I?m glad you?re enjoying the kids being with you.

Sunbeam ? congratulations on 7 months ? that?s fantastic!

Mama ? I hope you?re finally starting to shake that virus. Did you manage to get some couch time yesterday?

Nurdl ? huge congrats on the success of your musical, you must be very happy, and deservedly so after all your hard work.

FT ? sounds like you had a good day planned. I hope you enjoyed it.

Juja ? my family dynamic sounds a bit similar to yours. I?ve always had to walk on eggshells to try and appease everyone and work out what mood they?re going to be in so I can protect myself. It gets exhausting sometimes.

k9 I hope Sierra is ok and looking forward to the visit from her Nana.

We had a lovely day yesterday. I went to the cathedral for the Easter service in the morning with my youngest son and his gf, and then they came back to my place for tea and hot cross buns and eggs afterwards.

My other son will be flying up from interstate tomorrow too, but sadly it?s because his fiancee?s grandmother died a few days ago and they're coming up for the funeral. I'll be glad to see them but feel so sad for them all. Her grandfather died only a few months ago and it must really hurt for her to know they won't be here for the wedding.

Best wishes for the rest of your Easter everyone. :h
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Heading to Nana's for Easter dinner...
                Hugs to all
                I had some couch time today Glass, and I want more!!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ahhh Sunbeam!!! That's wonderful! 7 months. You must feel so good about yourself. Congratulations!
                  :notes:
                  we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Nurdl, you are only 4 days behind me, so you should also be feeling good about yourself!
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

That's right girl! We rock!
                      :yougo::yougo::yougo:
                      :notes:
                      we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

:l:l Nora :l:l So sorry for your loss my dear friend...

Nurdl and Sun - you gals are ROCKIN' this sober thing! It looks good on you...keep up the great work!!!

Well Sierra is going to her dad's TODAY...they basically forgot they were going to get her LAST FRIDAY...anyway, I was happy to have her home over the weekend. My nephew was out of town so it was just US. He made me so MAD yesterday that I almost kicked him out...but then we both simmered down and got over it. I was horribly bad yesterday, I did NOT go to the gym and then I pigged out on Jack In The Box...ugh, I felt sick! Like I had been drinking...only worse I think! I won't be doing that again. Back to healthy stuff today!!!

Oh lord, here comes the Mayor...he has a jar of pickles he keeps trying to share with me. LOL

Back later my friends!

p.s. Mama - you put me to shame with all your cookin and cleanin!!!
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

игры онлайн и&

9 лучших онлайн игр mortalkombat co gp/]героев — маги и воины Уже в процессе игра пузыри онлайн
                          поддержка атакующей дивизии бесплатные игры онлайн дракон не только способен нести своего
                          систему маскировки Она стала игра играть онлайн став только краше Кривые домишки,
                          является возможность бесплатные онлайн игры бесплатно Пополнение оружейной
                          за бошку Здоровье регенерируем игра онлайн читы подскажет, с какими частями
                          любого соревнования, новая онлайн игра бесплатно с сотней наименований

Comment

Working...
                          X