Army Thread, Friday 1st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinch punch first of the month white bunnies white bunnies and all that jazz...

Hope yiz are all in fine fettle when you wake up. And it's good night from me................ and it's good night from him......................... (Two Ronnies... no I'm not canoodling...)

Toodles! Flip side! :wavin:

Good morning Zennifer and all to come. Lets MARCH on this month army, onwards and upwards eh.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

White rabbit..morning all n those still in their pits its nearly the weekend..how are you all?

Molls when do you go now?
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Zenster ..fork handles !!!!!! have you seen the one with the blackberry?Its on youtube title below

My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Trooperooonies... Mess hall open very shortly, apologies for the delay...

TOTALLY slept in. I think either a) my body was needing it or b) the Night capsules of my Night&Day capsules for my manfwoo-over-the-cuckoos nest floored me. So, not run this morning. Trying to look at this positively = I'll be stronger once i'm over the manfwoo. No point in prolonging it through early morning runs... So, sitting up in leaba about to open the Mess hall

Comment

Morning Zen Ktab Mick and all to come. Another dull cold morning here wheres the spring gone? Hard to beleive its March already the months are flying by. Lets hope its a good month for all. Just having my first coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Zen, KTAB, Mick, Arsey, Foxy and all :wavin:

Zen hope ya get some sleep

Onwards and upwards Ktab

Arsey :goodjob: on 90 days :wd: Maybe ya need to speak to Mick and get tips on how he battled the manfwoo and survived!

Day off for me and should be havin a lie-in but awake early( So may get doin something productive after me coffee fix

Have a lovely day folks

Comment

Good morning Zennifer, KTabbers, Nick, Runners, Foxyloxy, Mushypea,

White rabbits, white rabbits etc

and

Thinking of you today Mrs A.:l

And here's a spare for anyone who needs one.:l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning, folksies

Bad start to the day - 2h 45m in a nightmarish traffic snarl-up.

Gotta run... see yas tonight.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Jacks :wavin:

Are ya workin or off today?

Heres a wee :l for you

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1471057 wrote: Good morning, folksies

Bad start to the day - 2h 45m in a nightmarish traffic snarl-up.

Gotta run... see yas tonight.
                      :hallo: Mr T- have a good day

Comment

Yoooooo hoooo Tips, that's a fecking long time. Hope the day gets better.

I'm off today and off to town to spend, spend, spend. In reality to pay a couple of bills and and get some dog chews for Bess. I might go wild in the aisles of Poundland.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1471062 wrote: Yoooooo hoooo Tips, that's a fecking long time. Hope the day gets better.

I'm off today and off to town to spend, spend, spend. In reality to pay a couple of bills and and get some dog chews for Bess. I might go wild in the aisles of Poundland.
                          Enjoy Jacks- have been known to go bit wild in poundland meself so kinda have to avoid it now as well as all garden centres. Cant leave the places empty-handed

Comment

Noooooooooo I'm not ready for the garden centre yet or my purse isn't ready for the garden centre. I've been getting a few seeds and bulbs at Aldi. Going to try and grow some freesias this year.
                            And I always, always grow sweetpeas, just :h them.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Mollymoo,

Love it a Garden Centre junkie. My name's Jackie and I'm a garden centraholic.

Hope the doctor comes up with something. You must be worn out, hun.:l

While yer there can you ask him about me left knee, it's a bit sore with intermittent pain going down to me ankle. I think it's because I need new shoes.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X