Army Thread, Friday 1st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1471342 wrote: I'm just grand Zenners!
    Bit blah last 2 days > Kinda "Is this it " ????
    Scared feeling every time a weekend away or a holiday is mentioned.
    We been together so long that our time off / holidays take on the same format always. It's scary to think I have to change all that :egad:
    Anyone know when that goes away ?
    It goes away after you successfully complete the mission imho...

Like I was talking about earlier with me being home, where I historically drank all day. I had to get a bit of "home time" under my belt before I started to feel confident about it.

Comment

Hiya Pingu!

Comment

Yo... back again. Sorry... just wrote a very hyperbolic post on Stella.

Comment

Zenstyle;1471349 wrote: It goes away after you successfully complete the mission imho...

Like I was talking about earlier with me being home, where I historically drank all day. I had to get a bit of "home time" under my belt before I started to feel confident about it.
          Totally get that... but for a screwed up other reason - when I gave up fags, I wanted to still be able to drink my bottle of wine + beers in the evening without recourse to smoking as well.

First day of giving up, bought a bottle of wine to crack open at 10pm and downed... like WTF?!?! And there's me thinking i was being uber healthy :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1471352 wrote: Yo... back again. Sorry... just wrote a very hyperbolic post on Stella.
            Feck's sake RC - now we all have get up and head over to Stella thread :H:H

Comment

satz123;1471356 wrote: Feck's sake RC - now we all have get up and head over to Stella thread :H:H
              Can't you jump? Thought you penguin peeps just jumped everywhere :H

Comment

Tigger is fab back to bouncing and annoying her brother....

Magic medicine did the trick
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

RunningCourage;1471358 wrote: Can't you jump? Thought you penguin peeps just jumped everywhere :H
                  I didn't jump just floated over there like a butterfly. I'm such a dainty mare.

Lovely post, Runners, me lovely.

Glad to here Tiggers, on the mend, P3.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1471358 wrote: Can't you jump? Thought you penguin peeps just jumped everywhere :H
                    yup - hopped over yonder - got lost for hour on me way back :H - great post young RC
                    Ah great news on Tigger girl :yay:
                    Any sign of Molls ?
                    :hiya: JC
                    Did Zenners get her flights sorted I wonder - losing the will to live last I heard :H She musta got lost too !!!!

Comment

i am feckin banjaxed. really. like really really tired.

i think it's to do with the meds for the manfwoo. night&day it is and it may have given me 8 hours sleep last night (I never sleep that long) but today i have felt weird and woozy and very lethargic

anyways, gonna sign off cos my typing is real slow cos i'm sooooooooooooo sllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww and tttiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrreeeeeeedddddd

yeah, where's mollymoo?

night y'all :hallo:

Comment

Night night
                        Sure poor RC the excitment of the Oscars n' all has yer knackered :H

Comment

I'll be away too so :bye:

Comment

Working...
                          X