Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

open letter of thanks

Kate, speaking for all of us here... you're welcome

Re RJ, I'm with you. I'll be supporting the woman who supports us.

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

open letter of thanks

PS Re separation and divorce, I've been there. It's a challenging road, but it's rewards come with time when you've been in such an unsatisfactory situation for so long, and there are some bonuses thrown in there too... It's not all bad. We're here for you when you want to chat.

Doo
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

open letter of thanks

Well done my friend - You have always been there for me and that takes so much strength to be there for others when you are feeling down - just remember with out you some of us would not have stayed here - well I would not have - as I have said so many times to you in PM - I was waiting and in the mood I was who knows what would have happened if I never to your little "Welcome Kimmy - I know what you are going through" so I am here for you no matter what. I AM HERE TO STAY! and I am so glad to have you with me.
        Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

open letter of thanks

Love Ya Kate! You have done so well. Continued growth and success!! Love the new avitar. But what movie is that from I can't Place it
          As I say in my best polish accent," Katzz thes liife iz tyoof" (ha Ha)
          I can take a little liberty here; my husbands grandmother is Polish

Comment

open letter of thanks

Yay Kate, You did all the work and don't you forget it.

lots of love

Cashy
            xxxxx
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
            X