Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March

Good morning Army!

Lovely Sunday morning in bed with lappy and coffee. A little luxury that I cherish with all my heart.

Sorry I havent been around for a few days, but been rushed off my feet with end of month madness at work. Now I am getting ready for my lttile Glastonbury trip with Oney next week. Outfit and makeup all sorted for the Faery Ball and dancing shoes at the ready. I think its going to be an amazing night!

RC I heard you hit your 90 days! That is a wonderful achievement and I want to give you a big hug and well done. I know you have struggled at times, but your rational approach to recovery has been inspiring. I so enjoy reading about it.

I hope everyone is tickety boo and having a lovely weekend :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 3rd March

Good morning Starty and all to come

I think you're going to have a brilliant time with the fecking little leprechaun, Starts. Please give jer a huge big Army hug.

The usual routine here: weekly shop, then lunch. Have a lekker Sunday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Mornin' :ranger

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Ok no-one here !
        Just want to say to Daisy : :l

Stolen with pride from another thread !

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.?~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Never, never, never give up. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

I'm going on my ice skating course....
          excited.com
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Good morning Starty, Mr T, Satzy and Pings and to all :hallo:

No exciting plans here, hafta get me breakkie and shower then out ta work ((

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Hiya Molls :wavin:

How did it go with the doc? Ya feelin any better?

Enjoy yer 'slouch' day reckon ya deserve it x

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1471876 wrote: Hey Peapants! Feeling a wee bit sorry for myself, apparently I'm resistant to every shagging antibiotic made - so ...... I'm not gonna moan anymore tho - just explaining my lack of posting really ----- 'poor me' goin on in spades here:H
                Hows you honey? What time have you to go to work at?
                Ah Molls thats crap:l Sounds just like my Granny if she's not resistant to one she's allergic to it. And havin a non-stop infection really does wear a body down. Wish i could suggest some magic cure for ya. Maybe someone who knows about supplements and alternative therapies might have an idea

Have a touch of 'poor me' too, just feeling lethargic constantly, and work aint helpin as it is so heavy and busy. Need to start lookin for a job somewhere that aint so hectic...
                On at one today so have a few hours yet

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Morning Army woke up to a dull and cold day. Not much planned for today either might a lazy day watchin tv and reading. I'm broke as usual so not much choice. Might pop over to visit my middle sister for an hour if she's going to be home. Have a lovely sunday whatever you have planned and:l to all who ain't feeling so gud. Be back later in the afternoon. Just having toast and marmalade for brekkie.:cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Good morning Starterooo, Tipperooo, Satzuma, Pinguuu, Sweetypea, Mollymoo,

Daisy, saw your post from last night. If you want pop in and have a chat. Let's see if we can help.

Awww Molls, you are proper poorly. Day on the settee and Joe as your man Friday will do you the world of good. Don't forget to take yer lappy though.

Just a veggie curry today, nod to the son and heir's giving up meat for lent thing and then bossing Mr JC to fill all my planters with luvverly new compost. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm compost.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:hallo: Foxyloxy
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

And where Questy
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Howdy guys
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Hello there Pinkles, our very own busy bee.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Howdy JC hows tricks?
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X