Army Thread 3rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March

Champion,pet. Soooooooooooo looking forward to the lighter nights.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

aye im looking forward to a bit heat hopefully lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Give it 20 years or so and you'll have your very own ladies internal central heating.

Or you could stand over the scanner in Mr JC's office. It made me knees sweat.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

lol @ the scanner and ill pass on the menopause, too young, lol
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

im a year sober on the 17th of may, god its flew
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Hiya Foxy, Jacks and Pinky :wavin:

Pinky- a year sober in May- :goodjob: Do/did ya have any struggles or ah feck it moments? Hope ya dont mind me askin!

Was wondering meself about Questy, hope she's ok.

Molls im trusting in what the likes of you and Kuya say about this lethargy passing and can see how easy it could de-rail me. Last night the ah feck it thought did enter me head but thankfully i was too bollixed drivin home from work ta even go into the offie. Really dont want to have to go back to day 1 again:no:

Just treated meself to wee omelette, must away to shower now, be back afore i go :hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

hiya sweet pea, yeah i sometimes think well maybe i can drink now or cravings kick in and to be honest its hard but i think well if im thinking of drinking and craving it then my mind is just reiterating that is alcoholic and canot be trusted it is just trying to decieve me that it can be trusted when it coems to alcohol it can't. It gets tricky cause how can you not trust ur own mind, well ur normal mind u can but not ur alchy mind and it starts to creep into ur normal thinking when its desperate for a drink I recognise this and think well u have just conformed ur an alcholoic and i think of all the stuff i would loose if i drank adn that kind of stops it in its tracks and Mrs Pinky helps a lot too
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

But it's lovely compost. I'm making carrot cake as well.

Now then Sweetie, it does get easier or should I say the longer you stay AF the better you can handle those feck it moments.
                  I know that a lot of people will disagree with me on counting days, but it works for me. I don't think I've got another day one in me. I look back on why I decided (or had to) go AF and I never ever want to be back there. So if I have to sit on me hands gritting my teeth, go to bed early or eat a whole packet of jaffa cakes in one go then so be it.

It does pass. I wish I knew who said it but a hangover, guilt and remorse last a lot longer than a craving.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Thanks Pinky and Jacks

Its so helpful to have here and ye folk especially to ask these things:l

Jacks would you still get cravings or thoughts? Love yer new avatar btw
                    Would love a lab but dont think it would be fair to the dog with my hours.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Happy Sunday all! Posting from my phone since my computer is all wonky this morning. My company is working on server issues so that most likely means computer hell this week. Oy. Anyone off to Mass soon with my family, then who knows. Hope everyone has a wonderful day
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Fell flat on my face...
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

u ok pingu?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

sweetpea29;1471910 wrote: Thanks Pinky and Jacks

Its so helpful to have here and ye folk especially to ask these things:l

Jacks would you still get cravings or thoughts? Love yer new avatar btw
                            Would love a lab but dont think it would be fair to the dog with my hours.
                            Haven't had a real craving for ages, few thoughts now and again but I've sat on the PDQ.

pingu1997;1471915 wrote:
                            Fell flat on my face...
                            So Jane Torville can rest easy tonight.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:hallo: Army

Had to look up Jane Torville...hope you're ok pingu!

Thought I'd track down Molly...eeky:... as this is post #995 for me and I laugh thinking about you wanting me to hit senior member status while you were here in Canadia.

Waiting for the predicted "Winter Storm" to materialize, but the plan is still in place. This is a do nothing day for me.

Have a great day Army....PPQP

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1471943 wrote: TALK WOMAN --- TALK!!!! Newest senior member bout to be anointed:H
                                :H:H Can I just post smilies? :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X