Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March

Hello zen

Why do I always feel like I've got nowt to say on here....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

pingu1997;1472107 wrote: Hello zen

Cos the rest of us are gobby mares?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

I'm in therapy Pingu... and there is nothing a person in therapy likes better than to talk about emotions and emotional needs... It's like a hobby. :H

Sad, but true...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Gonna watch Sarah millican DVD. Need some northern filth to cheer me up

We're all in therapy to some extent. They'll see I 'm quite.chatty in real life
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

ZEN! oke:

Right - read for 50mins... and me eyes and heid have had fair enuff of that.

Did i just site of a big black mama cat come purring round these parts? i saw you, kuya...

Molls, went to see Lincoln - it's awesome. Loved it. But take a cushion. Yis get a wee bit of a sair arse after 2 and a half oors.

Yo there Pingu :hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:wavin: good evenings and yoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooos.

Had the son and heir here with his GF, they've gorn and Jenz has arrived.

pingu1997;1472115 wrote:
              We're all in therapy to some extent. They'll see I 'm quite.chatty in real life
              She can out talk moi and that's no mean feat.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

pingu1997;1472107 wrote: Hello zen

Hi PPP - ah don't feel left out :l
                The best way to find summit to say is read back and if someone's post gets your attention -then make a comment.
                With 2 years experience you've been through a lot and you could share with those coming behind
                I mean is that not why we're here to help ourselves & help others .

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1472120 wrote: WHY do movie makers have to make movies soooooooo long? Think Harry Potter --- I mean, not one of them movies couldn't have happened in a half-hour episode - as for Lord of the Rings ---- I mean FFS - I remember reading the Hobbit in one night - now it's almost one night to WATCH the first instalment of it ----- aaaarrrgggh - that does my head in, and my legs (long feckin legs) and my arse ----
                  Each time Joe an I are looking up at what movies are on we say 'will we go to Lincoln' ----- 'ah, not today' --- so ain't seen it yet - heard it was good tho - but I mean to say ---- two an a half hours to shoot a fecker
                  :H:H Aha! But it's not about shooting the fecker... Gotta give Spielberg his due, how he portrayed the assassination was ... pretty good. It was about the fight for abolition of slavery and the processes involved - really engaging and you don;t need to know your american history (I don't). If you do see it look out for a good turn by Tommy Lee Jones - very lovable!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1472127 wrote: Buggered if I know how she does THAT:H:H
                    Didya have a nice day? How was the curry? - I've had such a lazy day it's sinful, loved every minute of it, and feel a lot better! Even got a bunch of flowers:wow:
                    :H:H that's you told JC

Who gave you the flowers Molls? Hipster been over your way. He's ALWAYS giving peeps flowers here. Flirt.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

satz123;1472125 wrote: Hi PPP - ah don't feel left out :l
                      The best way to find summit to say is read back and if someone's post gets your attention -then make a comment.
                      With 2 years experience you've been through a lot and you could share with those coming behind
                      I mean is that not why we're here to help ourselves & help others .
                      Here here.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

This lady is funny and very rude

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1472127 wrote: Buggered if I know how she does THAT:H:H
                          Didya have a nice day? How was the curry? - I've had such a lazy day it's sinful, loved every minute of it, and feel a lot better! Even got a bunch of flowers:wow:
                          With very little effort. Get her and Tigger together and I'm stunned into silence.

Haven't had the curry yet. Waiting for Mademoiselle to front up, now she's gone in the shower.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1472136 wrote: WHO???? Jackie?:H:H:H
                            Or you?! :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Sarah Millican she's filthy and funny

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Just recovering from race around hilly Anglesey. It was lovely half marathon and managed to win my category by 10 seconds.

Up at a sparrows fart this morning so very tired now.

Will read back now before I fall asleep

Comment

Working...
                                X