Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March

pingu1997;1472115 wrote:
    We're all in therapy to some extent. They'll see I 'm quite.chatty in real life
    Yep. And I bet they will!!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1472120 wrote: WHY do movie makers have to make movies soooooooo long? Think Harry Potter --- I mean, not one of them movies couldn't have happened in a half-hour episode - as for Lord of the Rings ---- I mean FFS - I remember reading the Hobbit in one night - now it's almost one night to WATCH the first instalment of it ----- aaaarrrgggh - that does my head in, and my legs (long feckin legs) and my arse ----
      Each time Joe an I are looking up at what movies are on we say 'will we go to Lincoln' ----- 'ah, not today' --- so ain't seen it yet - heard it was good tho - but I mean to say ---- two an a half hours to shoot a fecker
      Watched one last night that was just like that. It was soooo long that I got to work the end of it out before it happened as I had so much feckin spare time on my hands...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

anon;1472142 wrote: Just recovering from race around hilly Anglesey. It was lovely half marathon and managed to win my category by 10 seconds.

Up at a sparrows fart this morning so very tired now.

Will read back now before I fall asleep
        :clapping2::clapping2:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Hiya Jacks, Whizzy and Satz! Well done on the running Whizzy. And Satz too, forgot to mention before... )

I find it hard to believe that anyone can out-talk Jacks... Pingu must be quite the chatterbox!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1472150 wrote: I can NEVER work out the end of movies --- like EVER!!! Don't think I'm the brightest button in the drawer sometimes

Next rant. WHY OH WHY do peeps who build cinemas and airplanes presume everyone is a midget - I mean SERIOUSLY --- I'd get prizes in a contortion contest for the shapes I have to throw in either of them for any longer than an hour:upset:
            Five feckin nine-and-a-half here... I hear ya! They've started making longer trousers over here, thank feck... THAT is a noightmare, trouser shopping... At least if they're too long you can hem them.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Never liked going to the movies, never have. Didn't mind all the Disney stuff when the kids were little as they were only about an hour long. Took my nephew to see Tigger Goes Home (or sumfing like that) and fell asleep.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Read back so now even more exhausted.

Pingu I often feel that I do not contribute enough here but we are such individuals united by a common condition.

Molly I feel a bit better thanks to Skype and being able to see the family both in Norway and Oman.

Love to you all

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Well zen as you know tigger can talk for England, Wales and Scotland too......
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

The Costco cushions have arrived and they are mega comfy! And the whole lot are the price of 4 of yer fancy wans...

Orf to check out Long Tall Sally... are they well made Mollers?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

pingu1997;1472167 wrote: Well zen as you know tigger can talk for England, Wales and Scotland too......
                      :H:H:H

This is true. And the apple doesn't normally fall far from the tree! :H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

The only reason I was quiet was that I couldn't get a word in

Ps sleep problems sorted, ditched the diet shit and bingo....
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

You mean the diet coke and stuff? That's sorted your sleep? That is very telling about what's in that shite...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Zenstyle;1472151 wrote: Hiya Jacks, Whizzy and Satz! Well done on the running Whizzy. And Satz too, forgot to mention before... )
                            :stomper: I ran too! I ran too! Half marathon - WITH THE MANFWOO-OVER-THE-CUKOO'S-NEST.

:applaud: well done mrsa! well done satzuma too!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

pingu1997;1472179 wrote: The only reason I was quiet was that I couldn't get a word in

Ps sleep problems sorted, ditched the diet shit and bingo....
                              good going on ditching the soda shite. :goodjob: it is shite... have to say i do drink soda... it's summit about the bubbles...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

RunningCourage;1472183 wrote: :stomper: I ran too! I ran too! Half marathon - WITH THE MANFWOO-OVER-THE-CUKOO'S-NEST.

:applaud: well done mrsa! well done satzuma too!
                                Ach Jaysus will yiz all just sit still in the one place so I have a chance of remembering! Well done Arsey! (I should be feeling lazy... but I'm NOT!)

Comment

Working...
                                X