• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd March

How's this for post #999

Circle of Fear

....PPQP

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1471962 wrote: How are you today PPPPPPP!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!
      As ACE as ACE can be...:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mollyka;1471965 wrote: GOTCHA!!!! Congrats newest senior member!!! Jaysus it took ya long enough -- I was in Canada in January!! Hang out in the Army a bit longer an you'll be on 10000 by April:H:H:H Well if you're anything like Jackieclaire anyhows:H
        Thanks Molls....can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be on this momentous moment. :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Confession...I think I wanted you to be the first to congrat me as well. :h

You'd be guessing wrong. Spring has not sprung (even though it felt like it was coming all week, + temps even into the double digits).

7:23am and the predicted Winter Storm has started, snow heavy and falling vertically, till the wind gusts start later. You'd love it. Blizzard on the way.

I'm doing great. Very busy with work, new Community Garden project keeping me busy and positive.

Hope you can get your medical woes sorted. At least it's not something out of the blue. Have a great day/afternoon/evening....whatever time schedule you're on at the moment....PPQP

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:contrat1000: welcome to the newest esteemed senior member, Ppppppppppppppppppp.

Next stop gobby mare member. I'm very proud of mine.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

JackieClaire;1471983 wrote: :contrat1000: welcome to the newest esteemed senior member, Ppppppppppppppppppp.

Next stop gobby mare member. I'm very proud of mine.
              Does that come with a hat? :H

Thanks Jax :h

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Morning Sweeties
                Congrats new Senior Porquoi!!
                lazy morning here
                coffee brewing and in bed with lappy like Starty. I think a Fairy Ball sounds Soooooooo fun. Post pictures. I would love to see the costumes. Give Oney a hug.
                Molly, are you really resistant to anitbiotics?? That's awful. Between me and the boys we have had hundreds of ear infectiond and antibiotics saved the day. Poor thing
                more coffee
                hiya jc, foxy, tips , p3 and pingu
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

ps....I like the picture of Bess too
                  My beloved lab "nephew" Bingo W. Davis died peacefully in his sleep last week.
                  I still remember him galloping down the beach dragging my 6 year old Clay face down in the sand!
                  W stands for "waggy".......his tail could clear a coffee table in seconds!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

porqoui;1471985 wrote: Does that come with a hat? :H

Thanks Jax :h
                    Just the one. I'm not going to spoil you.

Yo Mama.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:thanks: Mama

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

JackieClaire;1471991 wrote: Just the one. I'm not going to spoil you.

Yo Mama.
                        Okay...I know...tough love :H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Yo Jc!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

mama bear;1471990 wrote: ps....I like the picture of Bess too
                            My beloved lab "nephew" Bingo W. Davis died peacefully in his sleep last week.
                            I still remember him galloping down the beach dragging my 6 year old Clay face down in the sand!
                            W stands for "waggy".......his tail could clear a coffee table in seconds!
                            I wish it was Black Bess but they're just images I've found on the net. She doesn't sit still long enough for a photo call.

Poor Bingo, glad he got to a ripe old age. Our old labrador Sir Dylan the Dog could do the same. We got rid of the coffee table.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd March

Molls...

I am the program coordinator at our community association.

We have decided to start a Community Garden where everyone can rent a plot (minimul $) and grow their own veggies for personal use and charity donations to those in need.

Included will be a pleasure skating rink (in the winter) complete with Gazebo for gardener's shade and socializing in the summer and Mom's & Dad's sitting area to supervise their kids in the winter.

Snow coming down hard and heavy now. Lot's of road closure's and accidents. :wow:

Thinking "eggs benedict" and grateful I don't have to go anywhere today. PPQP

Comment

Working...
                                X