Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Monday 5th March

Morning Mollymoo,

TBH can't get motivated this morning. Might do me prize crossword first then just go with the ffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooowww wwwwwww.

I saw Daisy over in the Newbies nest but I'm about to start fretting about Questy.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning All! Feel better FF - crappy way to start the week! Rest and get better soon!

Had a wonderful weekend and looking forward to a productive week, hoopefully! Day SIX and happy happy happy!. And very thankful. So glad to be back.

Hope you all have a great Monday. I will check in during the day - when I check in at night after work, everyone is already gone! Damn time differences...lol

Love Waggy
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning all

Apologies for noticeable lack of presence - head's been in a bit of a mess - but hopefully I'm on the up.

Got a second interview with the company I went to see the other week later this afternoon - bricking it tbh - hate interviews !!! And the last second interview I had (for me present job) - I left the office, parked up down the road and bawled for Britain - then got the job !!!

Ah well, gotta be in it to win it I suppose.

Hope we are all well - have I missed anything ???
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

JackieClaire;1472494 wrote: Morning Mollymoo,

TBH can't get motivated this morning. Might do me prize crossword first then just go with the ffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooowww wwwwwww.

I saw Daisy over in the Newbies nest but I'm about to start fretting about Questy.
          Awhhh I'm sorry to make yer worry :l

Head shed issues - you know how it goes :h

Comment

Morning Waggers and Questy, me lovelies.

Questy look how long it took my GP to get my brain re-inserted in my skull. Totally understand,hun. Good news on the 2nd interview, though.

Waggers, I'm normally lurking around late on. Just give me a shout.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army

Best of luck with your interview questie.

Hope you're feeling better soon foxy.

Comment

Thanks guys can't wait till its over - then I've got a test tomorrow - health and safety shite - no test for the wicked eh ?

Comment

Hi Questy Molly and Reccie. Good luck with the interview i'm sure you will be fine.

Comment

mollyka;1472508 wrote: Howdo Reccie? How's things with you?

S'pose at least it isn't a maff's test:H
                    Deep breaths Mrs Questy:l
                    Things are fine today, thanks molly, apart from the cold, but I had a pretty horrendous weekend with the bottle and I just can't carry on like this. I've never really made a proper plan for stopping drinking, but I think it's time I did cos this poison is slowly killing me. No need to waste your breath on me cos I know what I have to do, it's just finding the determination to do it that's the issue. Bit worried about how I'll cope with 3 nights in Ireland, I can see myself having problems.

Edit: Hi foxy

Comment

Recluse;1472519 wrote: Things are fine today, thanks molly, apart from the cold, but I had a pretty horrendous weekend with the bottle and I just can't carry on like this. I've never really made a proper plan for stopping drinking, but I think it's time I did cos this poison is slowly killing me. No need to waste your breath on me cos I know what I have to do, it's just finding the determination to do it that's the issue. Bit worried about how I'll cope with 3 nights in Ireland, I can see myself having problems.

Edit: Hi foxy
                      Massive :l:lto you reccie bear :h

Been struggling a bit lately too - but I'm determined to get AF if it takes me forever and a day - it's not a battle I'm prepared to lose

Comment

Quest for the key;1472521 wrote: Massive :l:lto you reccie bear :h

Been struggling a bit lately too - but I'm determined to get AF if it takes me forever and a day - it's not a battle I'm prepared to lose
                        Thanks questie. I admire your determination.

Comment

Recluse;1472519 wrote: Things are fine today, thanks molly, apart from the cold, but I had a pretty horrendous weekend with the bottle and I just can't carry on like this. I've never really made a proper plan for stopping drinking, but I think it's time I did cos this poison is slowly killing me. No need to waste your breath on me cos I know what I have to do, it's just finding the determination to do it that's the issue. Bit worried about how I'll cope with 3 nights in Ireland, I can see myself having problems.
                          Right then forget Ireland for the moment. You have got a whole month and its amazing what a body can do in a month.

1st things first. Get on the phone to the doctor. You need an appointment toot fecking sweet. He/ she may be able to arrange a home de-tox. Before you go write every single drop you've had over the last few weeks. I'll take you through it.

Or you can do the taper.You did so well with it last time. ,

Forget being afraid of not sleeping. It's a bugger when we go AF but better than the alternative. You can take up crocheting then teach me.

Yes it will kill you, no doubt about it and I'll waste every breath in my body if needs be. We want you well.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OMG I can't believe we posted more or less the same thing at the very same time Molls. This is getting weird.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1472526 wrote: Right then forget Ireland for the moment. You have got a whole month and its amazing what a body can do in a month.

1st things first. Get on the phone to the doctor. You need an appointment toot fecking sweet. He/ she may be able to arrange a home de-tox. Before you go write every single drop you've had over the last few weeks. I'll take you through it.

Or you can do the taper.You did so well with it last time. ,

Forget being afraid of not sleeping. It's a bugger when we go AF but better than the alternative. You can take up crocheting then teach me.

Yes it will kill you, no doubt about it and I'll waste every breath in my body if needs be. We want you well.
                              I'll have another go at tapering Jackie. I don't have the ability to not empty a whisky bottle any more, so I'll buy a bottle of wine instead for the next week or so and see how that goes. I did discuss my drinking with my GP in the autumn (without holding anything back) and she didn't offer any help.

Comment

Recluse;1472536 wrote: I'll have another go at tapering Jackie. I don't have the ability to not empty a whisky bottle any more, so I'll buy a bottle of wine instead for the next week or so and see how that goes. I did discuss my drinking with my GP in the autumn (without holding anything back) and she didn't offer any help.
                                I actually found out about the day patient de-toxing at the ciggie break at an AA meeting and asked to be referred. My Docs must have done some research after that because I was backwards and forwards like a yo-yo after that. I wonder if that's why they eventually put automatic doors on the surgery.

See Reccybear, you've started a plan already. You can do it, believe in yourself hun.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X