Army Thread, Monday 5th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reccy I am so sorry you are struggling. I am on day 6 finally. Bastard alcohol. I got sick of people asking me if I had a plan too. Of f'ing course I have a plan....I PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOP DRINKING. So my "plan" has now worked for 6 days. I did 11 months before, and I will go further this time, damn it. "To Infinity....AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!"

You are in my thoughts. Alcohol just sucks.
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

daisy45;1472572 wrote: Good afternoon Army; sneaking back in.....
      Quest and Recluse, you're not alone in struggling.....we'll get there....
      DAISYDOO !!:l Great to see you back !
      Never have sneak in here to the Army - unless you are Mick raiding the fridge.!!

Comment

Wagoneer;1472609 wrote: Reccy I am so sorry you are struggling. I am on day 6 finally. Bastard alcohol. I got sick of people asking me if I had a plan too. Of f'ing course I have a plan....I PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOP DRINKING. So my "plan" has now worked for 6 days. I did 11 months before, and I will go further this time, damn it. "To Infinity....AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks waggy. Good to see you and well done on the 6 days! :goodjob:

:hallo: satzy

Comment

Recluse;1472614 wrote: Thanks waggy. Good to see you and well done on the 6 days! :goodjob:

:hallo: satzy
          :wavin: Back at you Mr Bear - how's the day going ?

Comment

I'm away off home at 5.15 - but here for a natter if anyone about !
            'Work' :egad: and people getting paid properly can wait - :H
            Comes second to my Army buddies :l

Comment

Wagoneer;1472609 wrote: Reccy I am so sorry you are struggling. I am on day 6 finally. Bastard alcohol. I got sick of people asking me if I had a plan too. Of f'ing course I have a plan....I PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOP DRINKING. So my "plan" has now worked for 6 days. I did 11 months before, and I will go further this time, damn it. "To Infinity....AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!"

My manners a very bad Waggy !
              How are you ? - haven't talked since you came back :upset:

LOVE THE PLAN :goodjob:

Comment

Quest for the key;1472586 wrote: :l Daisy - it's good to know we are not alone :l
                Questydrawers - :welcome: back !!!
                Good luck with the interview - do some research - then go with your instinct when asked a question - YOU CAN DO IT :l

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

posts in a row
                  knackered I am !!:H

Comment

satz123;1472619 wrote: :wavin: Back at you Mr Bear - how's the day going ?
                    So far so good satzy. Getting a few things done around the house and having a clear out of old computers and other stuff. Got to wipe the disks first.

Comment

:hallo:
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And an hour later along comes another :hallo:
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi guys!

I'm running a bit late and haven't had time to read back... I hope everyone is in fine fettle.

I still have the woman-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest but I'm soldiering on b-b-b-bravely... *voice trembles* :H I went to my stretch class at the gym this a.m. and did a wee bit on the dreadmill and weights, now have to jump in the shower quick and go pick up at the half-way to transport for a job search.

I'll try and get on later and hopefully will catch a late bird or a sleepless soldier...

Laterz muckers! xxx

Comment

Evening all,

How goes?

Wow - dem 2 (JC n Molls... like the Morecomb and Wise of the Army, maybe? Or more Cagney and Lacy?!) anyways, great advice going there. Reccie, I hope you find a way that works for you mate.

Satz - good going in keeping Skiverville open. And questyroo, nice to yoo too. (Gawd, am turning in Jacs with all me "ooo's" :H)

I'm absolutely knackered and I've done bugger all today other than teaching. Humph. Ach well.. off for a gander round the boards and them maybe slouch for the rest of the evening... would study but eyes keep closing and brain not in gear.

Comment

:H:H:H Three at once!

Comment

Wagoneer;1472609 wrote: I am on day 6 finally. Bastard alcohol. I got sick of people asking me if I had a plan too. Of f'ing course I have a plan....I PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOP DRINKING. So my "plan" has now worked for 6 days. I did 11 months before, and I will go further this time, damn it. "To Infinity....AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!"
                                Yo Waggie. Right, I always ask this questio and it is because I am a nosey wee bugger, but can you tell me what made you lapse after 11months sober? I'm at 3 months and I've never been sober this long, but i reckon it will only take a milisecond to turn all that around and be on the road to oblivion again... it's kinda scary when you think about it... Anyways, I am curious as to what it was that took you off the wagon and was it a straight-back-to-where-i-was before situation, or was it more gradual - one drink here, one drink there, three months later all drinks everywhere? PM me if you prefer.

Comment

Working...
                                X