Army Thread, Monday 5th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Molly. Oh fish pie sounds lovely i've never made it only ever bought it. Tesco's finest range do a nice one.

Comment

...um... still waiting for the fish pie...

Comment

I hate fish pie, you can have my share...

Tigger has gone to bed, in a better mood than I have seen her for ages

Coming up to 2 years and nothing special planned for me to celebrate, gone off a tattoo for the time being and don't really want anything else??? Apart from maybe a sternum piercing...
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1472719 wrote: Apart from maybe a sternum piercing...
          Ouch.

Comment

RunningCourage;1472718 wrote: ...um... still waiting for the fish pie...

There ya go.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1472721 wrote:

There ya go.
              AWESOME! Thank you Jacs :h

Comment

ok with my quota of posts reached today with possibly too much information - orf I totter 'cos it's

:bedtime:

Comment

Hey night owls! Got home after a hellish day and my eldest had made us dinner! She's home on break and made spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread and apple cake! And we all sat at the table together! I then found out that the mother of my middle daughters best friend (who is actually a good friend) sold their One Direction concert tickets to the highest bidder! The girls have been looking forward to this for a year. My daughter is so upset. And I am pissed off beyond belief. She is a little better now. I sent a note to the mom asking for an explanation. If she needed the money because they are having financial problems , I can understand and so can C. She has been through that with me. I just want her to be honest. It is so disappointing though. She could have said something. Friends. You can't live with them, and you can't haul off and punch them in the neck. Sigh. Well off to snuggle with the kids before bed. Nighty night all.
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                  X