RIGHT I'M OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIGHT I'M OFF

I was not expecting a torrent of abuse on the monthly mods boards on the word game and I don't think i deserved that at all. So up yours i'm off

RIGHT I'M OFF

PLEASE DON'T GO !!!! IS IT REALLY WORTH ALL THIS ???????
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

Stoat queen

I agree with Mrs Macks....It's not worth it.

We are all grown up's, so lets not things like this get in between us. We are bigger and better than that.

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

Stoat,
        I went back to see what you were referencing and it was not directed towawds you in anyway. You were just caught in the middle. I hope that you stay.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

Stoat, you were caught in the middle of the posts and that was not directed at you.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

PLEASE do not go.

Stoat don't you dare go.

You got caught in crossfire for sure I just read it. There is animosity going on because one member said they would leave ths site after causing much turmoil and didn't leave. Granted, in THAT particular thread they didn't actually do anything, because they are generally very sweet on the boards and not sweet in private and in chat, and his presence irritated the others. He has the support of some but not everyone. The site would be a very peaceful place without them, as when Lizzie Mouse/Bambino got tossed.

You definitely got stuck in the middle.

Don't
            go it had nothing to do with you, as everyone else has stated.
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

Drama

Stoat, sorry to see you got stuck in the middle here.

There's a very simple way to avoid this type of misunderstanding. Those members who feel compelled to post provocative messages need to stop doing so. Blatant, subtle or otherwise. And I'm referring to all parties here.

I will not tolerate any more of this behavior and I will begin restricting the posting privs immediately of anyone who continues to do so. It's much too disruptive to our community--a community founded upon supporting one another.

Thank you.

(And Stoatqueen, I hope you will reconsider.)

RJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

Thanks RJ-

If people want drama go to the theater.....
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

I have been at work all day and have just read this thread... Before I read it I PM'd stoatqueen and apologised to her as my post was not directed towards her, but can you all see how innocent parties are now being dragged into this???

This is the last I will say on this matter, but I want to explain why I lost it this morning..

I had about 10 minutes to go before I left for work and went onto the word game on the Mods board.... We all know there has been a certain amount of nastiness on here recently, but it was confined to the General Discussion board, and just lately it seemed to have died down...

When I saw that what is a simple word game start to become the new battleground I was so angry I couldn't remain silent any longer..

Surely this forum is a place where we all support and love each other, not a place where the few vent there negative feelings about other members..

I totaly agree with RJ, all this nastiness must stop..

Louise..
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

RIGHT I'M OFF

agreed

Comment

Working...
                    X