• Show
Clear All

Substitutes for the TASTE of drinks?

93 days! wowser Jules
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

arritey...tried the FRE Chardonnay and while it really didn't taste like wine it was an interesting beverage and wasn't sweet. Their site is fre by sutter home
      I've yet to try the red. I REEEEEELY like good dry red wines so I hope it's at leat sort of similar (without hitting a trigger tho!)
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi everyone - thanks for the responses! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days...my internet decided to go haywire for no apparant reason.

Jules - I actually used to drink Cranberry juice & 7-up all the time as a kid (OJ & 7-up with a bit of cherry juice as well when I was trying to be "grown up") but had forgotten all about it. Woo hoo! Thanks for the reminder - and CONGRATS on 93 days!

Determinator... I have a bottle forthe Fre Merlot in the kitchen. It's not terrible, but it reminds me of the wine they serve in church - VERY fruity. I'm not a fan of it just plain, but I think it would make a good mock sangria. I'm with you though - really like good red wine, and this (sadly) is just not the same.

Thanks for all the input - I've started looking into good mocktails, and dusted off the blender I haven't used in ages (very surprised it still works).

Hope everone has a great day!

Noella

Comment

Working...
        X