HELLO TO EVERYONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO TO EVERYONE

Hi, I used to be on here a few years ago. What a great place it is.

Although I've not posted for a while I still lurk around occasionally.

I've been AF for four days now. For me that is a major achievement. First time in over six years in fact.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and best of luck to you all.

Bright.

HELLO TO EVERYONE

Welcome back. I hope you plan on hanging here and making a go of it again. I think posting helps. It creates a bit of peer pressure/accountability which can be very effective for maintaining sobriety. Give it a try!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

HELLO TO EVERYONE

Welcome back. I too had been gone for a couple of years and returned just yesterday. I'm not AF yet, but close & have high hopes to be abstinent soon. Glad to see that others have come & gone - I don't feel so alone in that. I'm rooting for you!

Comment

HELLO TO EVERYONE

techie;1474389 wrote: It creates a bit of peer pressure/accountability which can be very effective for maintaining sobriety.
        That is does.
        Hiya Brightfield! Well done on 4 days into the brightfield and beyond....
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

HELLO TO EVERYONE

Hi and welcome back Brightfield :-) Well done on your four days,Might be a good idea to post in the newbies nest and of course use the tool box thread,contrary to what some person might think there is nothing easy about stopping drinking as if it was we wouldent all be here.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HELLO TO EVERYONE

Welcome back! I am on day 10 and hopefully staying AF for good this time. It gets too hard to keep going on and off the damn wagon. SO much easier to make a decision to be sober. No more of that inner ping-pong in my brain any more. It was very hard this time and I am not about to have to start over! Best of luck - stay close for a while to get yourself over the hump. It will get easier.

Your friend, Waggy
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

HELLO TO EVERYONE

Welcome back brightfield and Funny Girl!

Trying again is the best thing you can do, you'll never get anywhere otherwise. I too popped in and out for years. I don't post a lot but I've been sticking around this time, and it really helps to have that connection. Hope to see you around.
              AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Working...
              X