User names.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User names.

I've just been looking at some of the user names and was wondering if, irrespective of liking the poster or not, what user names do you like?

Don't know this person, but I like,

Littlepinkcat.

What about you?

User names.

An interesting question and one i don't think i would want to answer - it infers that you like the person .... LOL !!! Why do you ask?

sun
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

User names.

sunshinedaisies;1474808 wrote: An interesting question and one i don't think i would want to answer - it infers that you like the person .... LOL !!! Why do you ask?

sun
      Ahem little bear. For it "infurs!"
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

User names.

techie;1474818 wrote: Ahem little bear. For it "infurs!"
        I'll paws for a second to think about it. I just thought the user name was cute as a kitten.

I was also trying to engage in a little light hearted chat.

Why don't you name two or three names that you like. Stroke. Find cute or funny.

Comment

User names.

We had a member named Stumpy, and she was awesome...and she had a great avatar, I think it was Medusa...so we were always teasing her about her hair! :H Stumpy is a great name!
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

User names.

sunshinedaisies;1474808 wrote: An interesting question and one i don't think i would want to answer - it infers that you like the person .... LOL !!! Why do you ask?

sun
            I did say irrespective of wheather you like the person or not. It wasn't the personality that I was looking for but simply the user names you found funny,cute strange or even barmy.

Comment

User names.

Byrdlady;1474822 wrote: We had a member named Stumpy, and she was awesome...and she had a great avatar, I think it was Medusa...so we were always teasing her about her hair! :H Stumpy is a great name!
              You're right byrdlady, I've just had a look at stumpys avatar in ml and she could do with a bloody good wash, cut and dry.:H

Comment

User names.

There are so many, I can't chose just one.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

User names.

Drifty...how'd your name come to be? I've often wondered that....
                  Brightfield, K9 and I were merciless with Stumpy's hair....ahhh, those were the good old days!!! heheheh...
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

User names.

DriftyAlison0;1474849 wrote: There are so many, I can't chose just one.
                    Choose as many as you like. Choose everyone and then you won't get any pm's from disgruntled posters:H:H

Comment

User names.

"infurs"......"paws" ...... ROTFLMBO !!!!! You crack me up both of you !!!

love sun XXX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

User names.

StartingOver,one2many, are great names and having met the ladies great people.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                        X