• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 11th March

I'm all good Molls, hi Jacs

Comment

Forgot to do a yoooooooooooo hooooooooooo to Our Whizzy.

It was a quick drop in before I brave the icy tundra to the bus stop. I must go to town.

I'll be back in abit.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning

Debating whether I can face putting the bin out. Other than that, there will be no braving of the icy tundra in this part of the world.

Will you be able to get online while you're away molly?

Comment

Afternoon

Lunch break

And its snowing, and baltic
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Afternoon its snowing here on and off i'm not going anywhere today.

Comment

Hello.
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Marnin/arvo!

Nice weather here... 23 degrees, partly sunny with a light breeze... :H OUCH!!! Who threw that?!!! :H

That rock pool looks gawjus Mollers... I hope to see a pic of you in it stylin' in yer new bikini... )

The laundry is done, the kitchen is clean and I need to get my arse to the gym and the frigginsupermarket. We (my second room mate and I) are going to try a new woman's meeting tonight... looking forward to seeing some different faces. Other than that, got a load of running around to do so I'm all clear for the bedlam that is Mon, Tue, Wed now.

I have a mental image of Tipps in a fluffy hotel bathrobe lounging around smoking a ciggy...... (Hopefully he's got summat on under it.)

Comment

Greetings from the couch.

Hiya zennifer I also have a mental picture of tippers dressed to kill
                  You sound as though you are on an even keel(you are a boatie person?)

:wave::wave: to everyone both lurkers and posters.

Comment

anon;1476033 wrote:
                    You sound as though you are on an even keel(you are a boatie person?)
                    Indeed I am a "yachtie"... 14 years at sea and 5 Atlantic crossings. A lot of drinking goes on in the yachting community, between that and being Scottish I was doomed!!!

Good on you being on the couch. I had a stint on there myself yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Comment

Off to return a couple of rugs. The cheapest one worked out which makes me doubly chuffed with the new look!

Comment

Zenstyle;1476025 wrote: Marnin/arvo!

Nice weather here... 23 degrees, partly sunny with a light breeze... :H OUCH!!! Who threw that?!!! :H
                        It was me!...just you wait till the hurricane season comes round! :stomper:

Zenstyle;1476025 wrote: That rock pool looks gawjus Mollers... I hope to see a pic of you in it stylin' in yer new bikini... )
                        I'm still waiting for a pic of molls in her polka dot dressing gown, so I wouldn't hold yer breath zenners :upset:

Zenstyle;1476025 wrote:
                        We (my second room mate and I) are going to try a new woman's meeting tonight... looking forward to seeing some different faces. Other than that, got a load of running around to do so I'm all clear for the bedlam that is Mon, Tue, Wed now.
                        Hope the meeting goes well.

Hiya whizzy. :hallo:

Comment

Meant to say as well Molls...on the way back from your jollies..if you are owt like me yer a wee bit partial to food...make your food parcel up ..less liquids before you hit South Tenrerife airport, ie hotel...customs are a lot less arsey than they are over this side..saves a few bob
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon... just back from skool via the running shop to procure a new pair of running shoes .......... ?95 :upset:

Zenstyle;1476038 wrote: Indeed I am a "yachtie"... 14 years at sea and 5 Atlantic crossings. A lot of drinking goes on in the yachting community, between that and being Scottish I was doomed!!!
                            Yo zenny - you alright? Never knew you were a boatie person. I once had dreams of living in a canal barge. It'll never happen... but likes to dream does me.

Right... gotta continue with my poem writing for Uni... it was a toss up between an essay on a Shakespeare play or writing a 100 line poem in heraldic couplets .... thought the latter sounded less to do.... :H:H Have written 6 lines and that's taken two effin feckin days :H AND... I have to read a Jane Austen novel by Friday... like, I thought this semester was gonna be more chilled, but no...

But first... food!

Comment

Early evening to y'all

Gawd I'm cold

Comment

Anyone ...... or is I forced to talk to the hyper child who has just taken the inner stuffing out of her bean bag and climbed in....

Comment

Working...
                                X