Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 11th March

anon;1476207 wrote: Oh God:upset:

Satz My mum always thought she was fat and looking at pictures of her she was not fat.

I have seen a picture of you running ! YOU LOOK FABULOUS:goodjob:
    I :h Ms A
    :wavin: :wavin: :wavin: JC

Comment

satz123;1476139 wrote: Jazus RC I really admire your dedication - I'm tired even listening to you.
      Running - work & Uni - :goodjob:
      Yeah... but am single (and no dependents... yet).

Hi, I'm a fairly young, single man looking for a fairly young single women. Enjoy nights out and to share cosey evenings in with a DVD and a bottle of Shloer :H

First (very rough) draft of 40 lines done. Banjaxed now. Away to read back...

Comment

Yo Arsey :wavin:

Wot Jane Austen buke ya reading?

Comment

sweetpea29;1476218 wrote: Yo Arsey :wavin:

What sort of nusing Sweetpea??

I love Jane Austen I could do the review? NOT

Comment

RunningCourage;1476210 wrote: Yeah... but am single (and no dependents... yet).

Hi, I'm a fairly young, single man looking for a fairly young single women. Enjoy nights out and to share cosey evenings in with a DVD and a bottle of Shloer :H

First (very rough) draft of 40 lines done. Banjaxed now. Away to read back...
            All the gorgeous young running girls in my group are looking for a nice fella. They mostly drink but think one glass of Pinot Grigio is very daring

Comment

JackieClaire;1476176 wrote: Pinguuuuuuuuuu,
              Just thought I'd give you a head's up about where we're going Saturday night of the meet up.
              Restaurant | Odessa
              Yummmmmmm........

I am invited then? Don't fancy being alone in Dublin looking for fit Irish men.... Much
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Why the feckers are you all waving at one another?!?!?! :wavin: :hallo: :hiya:

sweetpea29;1476149 wrote: Evening Pings, Satz, Mrs A and all

Not long in from work, sore, tired and hungry. Had a real crappy stressful day which really had me wanting a big box of poison to block it out. Thankfully didnt stop at offie on way home but will need to find a new way to unwind/switch-off after work. Strike that i need to get a job somewhere less bloody hectic...

Never heard of shellac nails- wots them?

Arsey - big congrats on 100 days :goodjob:
                Glad you didnae get the box Nursepea... yes, looking for new ways to unwind is a need... because simply we've given up the way we did it before. One thing I've noticed for me, is that I have found ways of relaxing/unwinding which I never actively sought but have just come about. These tend to be (just now)
                - an AF beer before dinner (I don't crave once I've had my dinner... actually the evenings after dinner I don't really have cravings)
                - watching guff on TV with the lappie (for such purposes as MWO) can be relaxin... I actually look forward at work to spending time at home by meself (sort of) and chilling. Sometimes I have to do uni work... but after, like now... I value this hour or two of just piddling about

I think it's a slow learn thing for many of us. I usually always drank while watching TV in the evnings / on the internet / cooking / emails etc (especially later at night) but now i seem to do all things i deem relaxing without drinking. I think.

JackieClaire;1476150 wrote: .

What the feckity feck heraldic couplets

Go on give us an example, Runners.

Heraldic my arse! I meant Heroic
                couplets... rhyming couplets that go didumdidumdidumdidum

Or, wiki's definition:
                Heroic couplets is a traditional form for English poetry, commonly used for epic and narrative poetry; it refers to poems constructed from a sequence of rhyming pairs of iambic pentameter lines.

I've got to do one that is like a mock epic poem (takes the piss out of something trivial using epic sort of language).... I'm only drafting it just now - nothing particularly epic about it yet :H

Comment

That's better I'll come out of sulkdom.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1476221 wrote: All the gorgeous young running girls in my group are looking for a nice fella. They mostly drink but think one glass of Pinot Grigio is very daring
                    Roight, got my little black book at the ready... ok mrsa, their numbers? :H

Comment

sweetpea29;1476218 wrote: Yo Arsey :wavin:

Norfhanger Abbey... only like on P10 so far!

Comment

pingu1997;1476222 wrote: Yummmmmmm........

I am invited then? Don't fancy being alone in Dublin looking for fit Irish men.... Much
                        Dain't be daft. Course you are. We come as a pack that weekend.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1476229 wrote: Dain't be daft. Course you are. We come as a pack that weekend.
                          Just feelin a bit out of it.... And I'm so looking forward to it as well......

Ink tomorrow, can't wait to show you all
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Off shortly. Have a lovely holiday Molly
                            You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

RunningCourage;1476227 wrote: Roight, got my little black book at the ready... ok mrsa, their numbers? :H
                              OMG They would love you:H
                              I know so much about these girlies as they see me as a wise old women who never judges or gossips.

Need you to get over to Merseyside

Comment

pingu1997;1476234 wrote: Just feelin a bit out of it.... And I'm so looking forward to it as well......

Ink tomorrow, can't wait to show you all
                                Why do you feel out of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X