Army Thread Monday 11th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1476241 wrote: Why do you feel out of it?
    Dunno. Prob my fault for not logging on every day

Plus I'm a bit weird online, socially. I'm fine In person tho, you ask Aunty jacks....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Can someone send me a life on candy crush please.....

I love the Irish. I hope oney is going, if I was liked the ladies I'd really go for her. But I don't lol
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

anon;1476240 wrote: OMG They would love you:H
        I know so much about these girlies as they see me as a wise old women who never judges or gossips.

Need you to get over to Merseyside
        When's the next race?! :H

Comment

pingu1997;1476248 wrote: Can someone send me a life on candy crush please.....

I love the Irish. I hope oney is going, if I was liked the ladies I'd really go for her. But I don't lol
          whats a life on candy crush?

Comment

Oh some stupid addictive game on farce book

A couple of people on here play and I want a game but out of lives

Comment

RunningCourage;1476249 wrote: When's the next race?! :H
              Down boy, down.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: Molls.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Shall I bring tigger to Dublin, she's the best talker I know......

Mum are your boobs meant to hang down like that......

Comment

Hiya Molls :wavin:

Enjoy yer hols, last sun hol i had was in Tenerife, loved it, it was tooo long ago(

Any room in yer suitcase?

Comment

pingu1997;1476255 wrote: Shall I bring tigger to Dublin, she's the best talker I know......

Mum are your boobs meant to hang down like that......
                      :H children and older folk are so funny Pings they just say what they see

Comment

Tigger.... Mum is that your tits (pointing down under)
                        No, they are up here....
                        Oh so your bits aren't your tits then?
                        No

Comment

anon;1476219 wrote: What sort of nusing Sweetpea??

I love Jane Austen I could do the review? NOT
                          Iz in a gen med/ older person/ EMI unit Mrs A- tis all fun

Love Jane Austen too but havent read all her books -wouldnt have a clue how to review one.

Comment

Molly I'm looking forward to meeting you

Comment

RunningCourage;1476224 wrote: Why the feckers are you all waving at one another?!?!?! :wavin: :hallo: :hiya:

Glad you didnae get the box Nursepea... yes, looking for new ways to unwind is a need... because simply we've given up the way we did it before. One thing I've noticed for me, is that I have found ways of relaxing/unwinding which I never actively sought but have just come about. These tend to be (just now)
                              - an AF beer before dinner (I don't crave once I've had my dinner... actually the evenings after dinner I don't really have cravings)
                              - watching guff on TV with the lappie (for such purposes as MWO) can be relaxin... I actually look forward at work to spending time at home by meself (sort of) and chilling. Sometimes I have to do uni work... but after, like now... I value this hour or two of just piddling about

I think it's a slow learn thing for many of us. I usually always drank while watching TV in the evnings / on the internet / cooking / emails etc (especially later at night) but now i seem to do all things i deem relaxing without drinking. I think.

Heraldic my arse! I meant Heroic
                              couplets... rhyming couplets that go didumdidumdidumdidum

Or, wiki's definition:
                              Heroic couplets is a traditional form for English poetry, commonly used for epic and narrative poetry; it refers to poems constructed from a sequence of rhyming pairs of iambic pentameter lines.

I've got to do one that is like a mock epic poem (takes the piss out of something trivial using epic sort of language).... I'm only drafting it just now - nothing particularly epic about it yet :H
                              Glad i didnt get box too Arsey Once im home in the house im safe, its the thought when leaving work, particularly after a really crap day, that a) I deserve a drink for surviving this madness (and not killing anyone) and B) i need a drink after this madness. I have to shut-up that thought and shout it down and consciously ignore all the offies on way home. Now i need to find some new system of reward or unwind if ye know wot i mean? Not galaxy hazelnut btw :no: that system is gonna have to go!

Comment

pingu1997;1476259 wrote: Tigger.... Mum is that your tits (pointing down under)
                                No, they are up here....
                                Oh so your bits aren't your tits then?
                                No
                                :H:H Pingu - you could write a witty and ascerbic column for a newspaper mag methinks

Comment

Working...
                                X