Army Thread Tuesday 12th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh god I've got flutterbyes in my tummy... about to be scratched brutally with a sharp needle

JC I've got a bit of the squits too, maybe it's the cold? Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Must book my train to Gatwick for Apr 6th...
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Sick to the stomach of this bloody winter.

Go book that train toot sweet.

Good luck with needling.

And a :hallo: to Mushypea.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I will jacks I just need to find my flight times to see what time train I need..
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

aunty jacks it is done!!!

Comment

pingu1997;1476587 wrote: aunty jacks it is done!!!
            :goodjob:

Bless you, you're going to spend as much time travelling as you are in Dubbers.

I have to get the Metro two whole stops.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1476591 wrote: :goodjob:

Bless you, you're going to spend as much time travelling as you are in Dubbers.

I have to get the Metro two whole stops.
              yep I am so...
              bus into Reading train to Gatwick, flight to Dublin.... all for a 24 hour stay...

still it will be worth it, yes?

Comment

pingu1997;1476593 wrote: yep I am so...
                bus into Reading train to Gatwick, flight to Dublin.... all for a 24 hour stay...

still it will be worth it, yes?
                Oh yes and double yes. My first trip I was there less than 24 hours
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Might as well get my train tickets booked too. Could someone give me an idea as to how long to allow between the train's arrival at the airport and the flight? It's so long since I flew, I have no recollection and anyway things have probably changed since then. I'm taking poppy to stay with my mum in Worcester, then taking the train from there to Brum airport, flight to Dublin and then probably bus to Balbriggan.

Comment

Where are my manners? Good afternoon army and my sympathies to those of you having problems with your digestive systems.

Comment

I'm arriving at the airport 2 hours before my flight but I've got to get from the train terminal and allow for delays
                      Bought a new too to wear in Dublin and its not purple...

Comment

pingu1997;1476613 wrote: I'm arriving at the airport 2 hours before my flight but I've got to get from the train terminal and allow for delays
                        Bought a new too to wear in Dublin and its not purple...
                        Thanks P3, I was thinking of allowing about 2 hours as well. How was the tattooing?

Comment

it hurt, but it's done now and I love it, pic on farce book....

I think 2 hours allows for delays and cock ups without being crazy...

Comment

Hey all :wavin:

So Pings ya got yer tat? Glad ya like it so

Hiya Reccieman hope you are well?

Just back from running few errands havin a coffee break before gettin stuck inta me housework( All feel like doing is lying down and snoozing!

Comment

Evening guys well the writer said my work was much much better, only a few things needed changing this time, thank FECKING god, lol and she is meeting me again in 3 weeks to go over another piece of work on counselling thats due in May, shes a diamond
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Feckity FECK !!!

mollyka;1476512 wrote: Ahhh - poor oul Jacks - mind yourself - hot milk and pepper apparently works - one of granny K's remedies - have to say never tried it meself
                                Thank you everyone for your lovely wishes -- I really appreciate it, heading off with a warm glow in my heart!!!
                                I do hope I can check in, however, if not - hope yez all have a good 10 days - frankly - I'm gonna have a great 10 days -- couldn't be happier at the moment, did I see myself going on this holiday 15 months ago - with my husband and both of us happier with each other than we prolly have been in nigh on 40 years -- it's a bloody miracle really - not like a 'holy god miracle' ya understand:H - just a miracle - and THAT'S what sobriety can do for anyone wondering 'why' -- Love yez all and holy shit, am I glad to have you lot in my life!!!!:thanks::h
                                Byebye!!!!
                                I effin' MISSED HER !!!!!
                                Will send text - FECKITY FECK !!!!:upset::upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X