Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 14th March

Goooooooooood morning, Army

Seems like summer is finding it hard to let go - it'll be 35C in Cape Town today. That means it'll prolly go up to almost 40 in Stellenbosch.

Another busy day ahead. At least it's downhill to the weekend from here. Only 2 more sleeps and mum will be away for 5 weeks :goodjob: She's really working on our nerves at the moment...

Have a lekker Thursday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

morning Tips n troops,

early rise to study... then to schools all day doing workshops.

have a braw day 'abody... esp' Molls in sodom and gomorra.

Comment

Good morning Tips and Arsey

Have a great day Army

Comment

Morning tips, arsey, whizzy and all to come

Comment

good morning

frost, brrrrr
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Morning all - where is everyone?? Hope everyone has a great day - will check back later
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooooooooooo, Our Whizzy, Reccybear, Waggers, Mollymoo, Pinguuuuuuuuu, Runners.

Well that was an interesting night sleep or should i say non-sleep. Finally fell asleep half an hour before the alarm went off. Luckily the boss said not to go in 'til this afternoon and get a few more ZZZZZZZZZZZZzs. So there are some advantages sleeping with the boss.

Molls, that sounds like heaven on earth.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi alll howryiz? weather here is prety good..not as good as madam molls....have you met the whistlening people yet?Can you see Tenerife from your gaff?
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning army..hugs to all....off to work
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yo Mamma.

Finally off to work. Now behave and talk quietly between yourselves. The thread next door are doing their advanced photobucket exam.

If Incherooo pops by will someone give her a hug.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Pardon, a probably "dumb" question. Why is it an "army" thread? Do you hve to be military to belong?
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

BHOG;1477521 wrote: Pardon, a probably "dumb" question. Why is it an "army" thread? Do you hve to be military to belong?
                        Hello BHOG. Nope, it's nothing to do with the military. It's the army against alcohol. Anyone can post and all are welcome, so go ahead and introduce yourself.

Comment

:welcome: BHOG and :wavin: the rest of the army

It's fecking hot again today. At least the passion fruit vines have been fooled by it and are flowering prolifically - the 2nd harvest should be a bumper one.
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I just found out that my 8th grader won an award again this year in a huge science fair! She will be getting her award at a University here in Philadelphia tomorrow. We are so proud of her. She is such a great kid (in all ways) Thank God they got my husband's brains....lol!! I really do have three wonderful girls. All the more reason to stay off the damn wine! Just wanted to share my happy news!
                            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Wagoneer;1477579 wrote: I just found out that my 8th grader won an award again this year in a huge science fair! She will be getting her award at a University here in Philadelphia tomorrow. We are so proud of her. She is such a great kid (in all ways) Thank God they got my husband's brains....lol!! I really do have three wonderful girls. All the more reason to stay off the damn wine! Just wanted to share my happy news!
                              CONGRATS inkele: to the young Waggy :goodjob:
                              You have one proud Mammy there !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X