Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR PLAYLAND

My Dearest Play:

I planned on a PM to thank you for my Hypno CD's but after they arrived yesterday I was completely blown away by the obvious time and effort you took to put those six CD's together, labelling each and every segment and then copying all the related paper work!

I had NO IDEA what an undertaking that would be not to mention just having to wrap it all up and do the US Mail Howdy Doodey line dance... :danthin:

I can't tell you how grateful I am that you did all that. They came right in the nick of time as Matt was making my day especially miserable :upset:

I'm sorry to sound sappy but people like you are what truly make this place completely unique and wonderful. You have never met me and I certainly don't live around the block! But you took the time... Made that effort... And you just gave me a terrific tool to help me find my own way out :l

Sappy but true...

In short, :thanks:

I promise to [pay this forward. :h
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Hypno CD's

Wow- it sounds like Playland really put in time on these! What subjects do they cover?
    BHOG
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Awesome! Play is definitely a star around here!

It always amazes me (and restores my faith) to see people being randomly kind to each other. Your post made me tear up a little Kradle!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

What a lovely post!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

how nice!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Dear Kradle,
            You are so welcome for the CDs, I had promised them to you long ago when we were having a sort of sharing club on the Topa thread. I got busy at work and it slipped my mind until more recently. I'm so so happy that you like them and as there are many different sessions, I know that you will find many things there that hold something for you in some ways.

If anyone else is interested in them please PM me with your address, I'll get them off to you. I've used many sessions from this Wendi site and she always said to use them in whatever way that we want to, pass them along, even sell them on Amazon I love them too much to sell my hard copies.

Thank you Kradle for this very sweet acknowledgment :h

Comment

I just love the pay it forward scenario, AND I love your shoes Play!!!!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

:h

Comment

Working...
                X