Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 15th March

Goooooooooood morning, Army

Very happy that it's weekend. I'll be making it a POETS day, though. It doesn't quite compenaste for the fact that I have to work on Sunday, but hey: it's something!

Pingu Purple Pants: HUGE congratulations on your 2 years AF!!! You're quite the inspiration! :goodjob: and :l
    Have a LEKKER Friday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Has Pingu Purple Pants got 2 years then?!!! Wooo Hooo! Well done that girl! XXX

Comment

Had a very productive day this end... feels good *getting shit done*! )

Jacks... you get my text piccy or did I plug in the wrong number?

I'm all PO'd cos there is nowt to snack on... could murder a bag of chips. Oh well... moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips... WHATEVAH! (Dammit)

I'm in a good mood... doesn't happen often! Shall make most of same till I fall back asleep and wake up in a grouchy one... Smoochies and have a LEKKER Friday... X

Comment

Morning Tipps and Zen. Its a damp one here and looks like more rai n on the way. Well done to Pingu on her 2 years sober way to go.:goodjob:

Comment

Marnin' Foxy... )

I just saw the time. SO out of here... ;o)

Night hon!

Comment

YO! PINGU - confabulations on your 2 years!

Speech! Speech!

Roighters, orf to seminar then to work, then to take a bunch of teenagers to the big smog of Glasgow tonight... may pop into Skiverville if it's open Dr Satz..otherwise see youse on the farside of Friday.

Comment

Morning. Thx for the nice comments. Am off to work today. Catch you all later x
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Happy Friday all AND HAPPY HAPPY TWO YEARS PIGNU! HOLY CRAP! AMAZING!!! We are very proud of you

Wow. Usually by the time I get on here I have to read back three pages! Been awfully quiet around here! Hope everyone is well. Happy it is Friday - it has been such a long week and my clients have been extra insane. Kindergarten bingo night tonight with the little one - I am really looking forward to it. So happy I don't have to schedule things around cocktail hour any more. Hope everyone is feeling well since there seems to be alot of cooties floating around the army.

Check back later

Love ya, Wags
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Oh Molls, I am so jealous, but so happy for you! Enjoy every second!
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Zennifer, Foxyloxy, Runners, Pinguuuuu, Waggers, Mollymoo.

I typing this post in green as I'm green with envy over Mollymoo's holllingdays.

Congrats again, Pingu. I would use purple but not sure how I'd get back to green.

Nope no text, Zens. Someone, somewhere is lewking at a photo of green t-towels. Just think it could go viral and everyone will want green t-towels. There'll be a world shortage and panic buying in Walmart.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh and don't forget it's Red Nose Day.

And this is for Waggers daughter. Hope there's enough One Direction in there for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o[/video]]One Direction - One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) - YouTube
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mornin all how are you? no thats not me just gettin out my pit .....been veeeerrrrrrrrryyy busy you know

WE'RE BUSY DOING NOTHING,
                        WORKING THE WHOLE DAY THROUGH.
                        TRYING TO FIND LOTS OF THINGS,
                        NOT TO DO.
                        WE'RE BUSY DOING NOTHING,
                        ISN T IT JUST A CRIME?
                        WE'D LIKE TO BE UNHAPPY,
                        BUT WE NEVER DO HAVE THE TIME.
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Mickles.

I'm in the category of busy doing nothing, but I have to get my bottom into busy doing something but I don't see the harm in another cup of coffee.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mornin' from the bowels of the workhouse.
                            T'is like the Marie Celeste in here - feckers all off for long Paddy's Day Weekend :durn:

Comment

Morning Satz,

I can just see them giving us St George's day off. By the time they argued, wrangled, fiddle faddled and fannied about we'd have gone off the idea.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X