Army Thread Friday 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackser - do we have numbers for Odessa ?

Comment

satz123;1477987 wrote: Jackser - do we have numbers for Odessa ?
      Gawd no.

Hang on while I count on me fingers............................about 12.

Is it possible yo make the booking nearer 6.30ish. Pingu's flight doesn't get in 'til 3.30pm. By the time she's got to the hotel and stuff, 5pm might be pushing it.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1477989 wrote: Gawd no.

Hang on while I count on me fingers............................about 12.

Is it possible yo make the booking nearer 6.30ish. Pingu's flight doesn't get in 'til 3.30pm. By the time she's got to the hotel and stuff, 5pm might be pushing it.
        Thx for thinking of me aunty j...
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

ok 6.30 it is :thumbsup:

Comment

pingu1997;1478034 wrote: Thx for thinking of me aunty j...
            What hotel you staying in Pings ?

Comment

Ok Skiverville will be closing @ 3pm as Satzy is orf for the weekend :

It's St Patrick's "Weekend" here in Ireland. It used to be St Patrick's Day but the money spinners decided we need to be pissed for 4 days instead of 1 and the country will go nuts as a excuse for 'wetting the shamrock' :egad:
              oh drink yourselves stupid folks !!! :yay:
              but btw "Do drink Responsibly"
              Sorry for being a cynic

Satzy will be gone from about pm today:
              • Shopping
              • Cinema
              • ShoppingeatingDrinking ( no - sorry that's gone ) LOL :H Thank feck !Did I say SHOPPING ?

Comment

JackieClaire;1477961 wrote: Oh and don't forget it's Red Nose Day.

And this is for Waggers daughter. Hope there's enough One Direction in there for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o[/video]]One Direction - One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) - YouTube
                Claire will be thrilled :h
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

It's a beautiful Friday morning on the Wasatch. The weather has been great all week. True to form, here comes the weekend, and it is supposed to rain.
                  I'm not drinking any green beer this St. Paddy's day (or anything else with AL, BTW).
                  BHOG
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

From Odessa Guy

Hi ,
                    I have booked you in as requested. See you on April 6th at 6.30pm!
                    Kind regards
                    Dave

Hi BHOG :wavin:
                    We are having a meet-up in Dublin for the Army - in case you wondered.
                    You are welcome to join us :thumbs:

Comment

:hallo: Army. Home by 4 on a Friday :woot:

We're busy rounding up stuff around the house and in the garage. There was a fire in a nearby informal settlement (Saffaspeak for a slum) early this morning. 3000 people have been left homeless with just the clothes on their backs. The municipality has arranged drop-off points. That way, every little bit does make a difference.

In other news: only one more sleep, and I'll be mum-free for 5 weeks :yay:

Are you in the US, BHOG?
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478075 wrote: :hallo: Army. Home by 4 on a Friday :woot:

We're busy rounding up stuff around the house and in the garage. There was a fire in a nearby informal settlement (Saffaspeak for a slum) early this morning. 3000 people have been left homeless with just the clothes on their backs. The municipality has arranged drop-off points. That way, every little bit does make a difference.

In other news: only one more sleep, and I'll be mum-free for 5 weeks
                        That's shocking Tippers - but at least you are all rallying round & will see you 'stuff' go to good use ?

Where's yer Ma off to Tipperooney?

Comment

Thanks for the invite to Dublin, but I am in the US and cannot make that trip!
                          (tears)
                          BHOG
                          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

satz123;1478079 wrote: That's shocking Tippers - but at least you are all rallying round & will see you 'stuff' go to good use ?

Where yer Ma off to ?
                            Mum's going ro visit her bezzie mate who lives in a small town called Mtunzini (place of shade in the Zulu language). It's on the north coast of the KwaZulu-Natal province. It's where I spent the 1st 7 years of my life. Mrs. T and I went there on our honeymoon - a beauriful spot, with endless kilometres of pristine beaches. Did I ever menrion that rhe eldest cub was a honeymoon baby?

Way too much information in response to your question, huh? :H
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478085 wrote: Mum's going ro visit her bezzie mate who lives in a small town called Mtunzini (place of shade in the Zulu language). It's on the north coast of the KwaZulu-Natal province. It's where I spent the 1st 7 years of my life. Mrs. T and I went there on our honeymoon - a beauriful spot, with endless kilometres of pristine beaches. Did I ever menrion that rhe eldest cub was a honeymoon baby?

Way too much information in response to your question, huh? :H
                              Ah cute : just don't give me any more detail :shocked:
                              You have that Friday feeling Mr Tips & that's ok :thumbsup:
                              Just about to head home now myself
                              Later Saffagater :hiya:

Comment

Laters, Satzuma. Enjoy your shopping!
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X