Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 16th March

Goooooooood morning, Army

Off to the airport shortly to drop mum off. Then I need to go and do the weekly shop. We also have to go to a 21st b'day tonight.

I totally crashed last night. Fell asleep around 7, woke up at 9, back to sleep at 9.30, awake at 11.30, grabbed sumfink to eat, went back to bed and slept through until 7.45 am. I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

Have a lekker Saturday, whatever it is you're planning.

Arsey: the cottage. Without a doubt.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Mornin Tippers.
    Typically have to prise my eyes open Monday to Friday. Then drag myself outta the leaba
    Saturday wide awake since 6am :durn:

I'm laughing here Tipps -I have vision of you & Mrs Tipps putting your Mam on the plane with just one arm in her coat.................. as we say over here,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Com'on Ma - what's yer hurry ? Here's your coat !" :H:H

Comment

Morning

Off to work. Rather stay in bed but have to,earn money to pay for trips to Dublin lol.....
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1478338 wrote: Morning

Off to work. Rather stay in bed but have to,earn money to pay for trips to Dublin lol.....
        Good woman - orf ye go. :goodjob:
        It'll be totally worth it on the 6th April. Bring your 'shopping' shoes :H

Comment

Morning troops,

off to open the Mess hall...

Saturday a work day - but it is teaching, so... (mostly:H)

Comment

WHERE'S THE NURSEPEA BEEN?!?!?!

Peapants where are yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Comment

Good morning tips. Enjoy your free time it is a strange time when duty and love get mixed up

Satz what are you doing today? When does the Cheltenham wanderer return?

Hi Pingu

Have a lekker Saturday army

Off for 20 mile run on my own. I may be some time.

Comment

X post Arsey but did think of you as I contemplate the long slow run on my own!!

Comment

anon;1478343 wrote: Good morning tips. Enjoy your free time it is a strange time when duty and love get mixed up

Satz what are you doing today? When does the Cheltenham wanderer return?

Hi Pingu

Have a lekker Saturday army

Off for 20 mile run on my own. I may be some time.
                  Mornin' RC & Ms A
                  Mr S back today sometime. Have DD staying over - we were at Cinema last night. Not great fillum - Side Effects. She fell asleep

Meeting my sister for a walk / run in Phoenix Park later. None of this mental 'getting up & running 20 miles' for Satzerooney :egad:
                  Nope - in the leaba and 'catching up on my correspondance' LOL:H

Comment

RunningCourage;1478342 wrote: WHERE'S THE NURSEPEA BEEN?!?!?!

Peapants where are yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
                    Did you lose her again RC !!!! :durn:

PEAPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come in here and have your brekkie. RC is on mess duty this morning - but I suppose we'll have to eat it.:egad:
                    No point running off just 'cos he's cooking :H:H
                    :chef:

Comment

anon;1478343 wrote: Good morning tips. Enjoy your free time it is a strange time when duty and love get mixed up
                      Well, that is not a concept that I've heard of before and, believe you me, at 50 years old to hear something new is very welcome!!! I can totally get it though... (it's like my mother and I also Tipps btw...) I over-simplify it and say "guilt complex"! but your statement there is much more accurate. I'm gonna bring it to group and say "here's a pressie from my mate wot lives across the pond"! :l

In other news... I'm wide awake again... at silly feckin o'clock... and now I'm starting to get worried about it, like, here we go again. ( I may need to go back to the doctor I had in rehab and tell him and let him dose me up to the gills again gah. I know it's a major feckin trigger when I am running on half a tank of sleep... the insomnia has been a lifetime thing since 14. And when I take a sleeping pill and then wake up on it and go about my business (like typing on here with half a brain which I do quite often in the wee small hours trying to "manage" this) it establishes the *wake* part of the cycle so I guess there's nothing for it but to lie there and not set a worse pattern by being up and at 'em in the middle of the night. Feck! I don't know...

In other other news... brass feckin monkeys here. Duvet AND quilt on the leaba, and I'm in my lovely lounging toasty PJs... still freezing me arse off though. I'll fart around online for a while, try to drop back to sleep... and will hopefully have a lie in in the morn. Thank feck I'm not working... I'd be one very unhappy camper right now!!! What's happening is one of the things I was scared about and I told them at rehab and IOP it's a major issue, the insomnia, but ya know feckin what... so I'm awake in the middle of the night. Big deal. I'm NOT feckin working and I can use the time catching up on here and my emails and stuff so to heck with it. Panic over.

Comment

Don't we have THIS going on this weekend?

I ain't celebrating! (there's a shocker!) Never even liked the madness when I was getting wasted.

Arsey...... forgot to mention..... give yourself the gift of a hassle free environment and forget about sharing a gaff again. The cottage sounds lovely but, even if not that, try and find an affordable place where you don't need to share... I think it's an important thing for you. :l

Comment

:wavin: Zennerooney !
                          I too suffered from bad sleep - hence the vino too I'd say. Well one of the reasons.
                          One word : MAGNESIUM -loads of it.

I know if Reccie comes on here he'll say FFS she's at it again.:egad:
                          But I believe it was a turning point for me - being able to sleep. Forget the pills Zens - you do not sleep properly on them. Been there!
                          You can get Poliquin supps over there easy peasy !!

Comment

Zenstyle;1478355 wrote: Don't we have THIS going on this weekend?

Logged in as satz123
                            Title:

I ain't celebrating! (there's a shocker!) Never even liked the madness when I was getting wasted.

Arsey...... forgot to mention..... give yourself the gift of a hassle free environment and forget about sharing a gaff again. The cottage sounds lovely but, even if not that, try and find an affordable place where you don't need to share... I think it's an important thing for you. :l
                            Just a feckin' excuse to get more pissed than usual Zenners! That forced jolity always did my head in !!!
                            Jesus I'm turning into an 'ol grouch ....:gramps:

Comment

Morning troops,!

Hope you catch up on the,sleep Zenners. Oddly I've woken up at around four every morning this week but am hoping its just been new job stress and that it'll pass. Vile morning here in Derbyshire so not inclined to get out of bed.
                              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X