Army Thread Saturday 16th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1478373 wrote: You've been looking after people all your life from what I hear - now is YOUR TIME. Enjoy it all.
    Feck the needy :H
    Joking of course - help where we can but do not take on their problems as ours I say !!

The End
    Ahhh, brilliant! Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

You're all giving me a good reason to be up at this bloody time!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478376 wrote: Skivverville comes to the nuclear family unit :H
      LMFAO!!! I would bet my house on the fact that Skiverville and I would have a right laugh in person! I spotted the bint when she first joined. I can pick a good horse, n'est pas?!!! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1478375 wrote: Remember when my Ma came to stay for 3 months? Oh.my.Gord. It's happened a few times but the last time I was almost sprinting through the airport wheeling her chair to make sure she made the flight. I am SUCH a bad daughter... :upset:
        Don't worry: you look like a saint compared to my dipshit, fuckwit, asshole, wanker, ***wishes he remembered more of Oney's choice phrases*** brother.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478379 wrote: Don't worry: you look like a saint compared to my dipshit, fuckwit, asshole, wanker, ***wishes he remembered more of Oney's choice phrases*** brother.
          Ach he's just a pillock. (Good Scottish phrase to replace Oney's verbage...) And don't forget "tosser"... that rolls of the tongue quite nicely.

He needs to stop sending his wife to do his dirty work!

Comment

Zenstyle;1478382 wrote: Ach he's just a pillock. (Good Scottish phrase to replace Oney's verbage...) And don't forget "tosser"... that rolls of the tongue quite nicely.

He needs to stop sending his wife to do his dirty work!
            And the unforgettable 'poxfecker' of course.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478384 wrote: And the unforgettable 'poxfecker' of course.
              Oh yes... lol! Poxfecker!

I may have to go and drag her over from Facebook! Kicking and screaming...

Comment

Somebody feckin call?
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1478389 wrote: Somebody feckin call?
                  Cheeses twice! ONERS!!!! ARE YOU PSYCHIC OR SUMMAT? :H
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Aha, The Zennified seeked me out so she did. Top o the morn to ya Tipps. How the bleedin hell are ya?

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1478391 wrote: Aha, The Zennified seeked me out so she did. Top o the morn to ya Tipps. How the bleedin hell are ya?
                      Och, I'm fine Oney, thanks for asking. Especially now that I'm Mammy-free for 5 weeks

Wob still sexually frustrated and in the shit the whole time? :H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenster ..heres one of those quaint little phrases I learnt back home in Bonnie does it ring bells??

ya fuckin tube!!!

Tips..Don't worry: you look like a saint compared to my dipshit, fuckwit, asshole, wanker, ***wishes he remembered more of Oney's choice phrases*** brother.

Ive got one of those too!!!
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Ha ha he is still half frustrated, I can do the sober sex thing now, quite good at it actually, well a far cry from the sack of spuds mode i was in for so long.

I am doing great, have my own little business with healing crystals, I am teaching also and so very busy (have turned into a bit of a workaholic I'm afraid.

Good to see the Army thread alive and licking xx

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya again, Mick

Oners, I believe you and Starty had a great time in Glastonbury? Good to hear things are well. And the little ones? Not that Adam is so little any more. I don't keep up with things on Facebook. In fact, I deactived my profile some time ago.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

one2many;1478389 wrote: Somebody feckin call?
                              YAY!!!!

Fookez moi... that worked better than I anticipated! :l

Comment

Mick... I haven't familiarized myself with the word "tube" but I feel it may become part of my vocabulary!

Oners... Brill to "see" you! XXX Did you and Ms Starts have a good time last weekend? Any pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X