Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 16th March

Feckin deadly Zenners! feckin, bleedin, poxfeckin deadly xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1478420 wrote: Feckin deadly Zenners! feckin, bleedin, poxfeckin deadly xx
      :l :upset:

Yeah... it's all good. I've felt like a fish out of water but now that I'm settling in, och well, here we go! I'm doing it different this time around though... I don't feel the need to conquer the universe... it's fine to just *be* and accept the wee ball of energy that is moi. )

Comment

Thats just perfect....thats all we need to be.

Right guys, lovely to talk to you all again but i have a wankload of work on today, I will drop by again soon though xxx

Have a fab Sat x

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Well that took longer than I though..............but I'm not as young as I used to be :upset:

General wavings, good mornings and yoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooos to yooooooooooos.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I remember one day sitting and chatting with Oney and Starty online... they were worried as fuck about me (with good reason) and were trying to point me in a more spiritual direction. The two of them knew instinctively what was wrong and needed fixing. Starty holidayed with me for two weeks but Oney has never met me face to face... yet she *got* it. I shan't forget that Oners! And while we're on the subject... YOU have come a long way. Feck, our biggest thrill was mixing it up on the boards a few years back! LOL... Can't even be arsed now, sad but true! It's been great to see you coming into your own... :l

Comment

See ya, Oney :l

Now that you' re seated again, having a coffee and prolly a ciggie, what's on the agenda today, JC?
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

one2many;1478422 wrote: Thats just perfect....thats all we need to be.

Right guys, lovely to talk to you all again but i have a wankload of work on today, I will drop by again soon though xxx

Have a fab Sat x
                Safe travels wee you! :l Don't be a stranger...

Comment

JackieClaire;1478423 wrote: Well that took longer than I though..............but I'm not as young as I used to be :upset:

General wavings, good mornings and yoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooos to yooooooooooos.
                  Do you know............ they call the bus behind the "short bus" over here?!!! :H :l

Comment

Zenstyle;1478424 wrote: I remember one day sitting and chatting with Oney and Starty online... they were worried as fuck about me (with good reason) and were trying to point me in a more spiritual direction. The two of them knew instinctively what was wrong and needed fixing. Starty holidayed with me for two weeks but Oney has never met me face to face... yet she *got* it. I shan't forget that Oners! And while we're on the subject... YOU have come a long way. Feck, our biggest thrill was mixing it up on the boards a few years back! LOL... Can't even be arsed now, sad but true! It's been great to see you coming into your own... :l
                    Thanks you hon x

We all "get it" at different times...when we are ready....

I still mix it a little every now and then

Right defo GONE xx

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478425 wrote: See ya, Oney :l

Now that you' re seated again, having a coffee and prolly a ciggie, what's on the agenda today, JC?
                      Well there Grand Prix qualifier at 1pm. Italy V Ireland 2.30pm. Engerland V Wales. 5pm...........so it looks like a lot of nanna napping.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just got to bugger off for an hour or so. Shopping needs doing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lunchtime here, and then a nanna nap.

Zennie: hope you get some sleep!
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Can ya get me a cheeseburger while yer out Jacks? I am Hank Marvin. I'm off to make scrambled eggs, and fresh ground cawfee (have become a cawfee snob) and then put a movie on and try for more shut eye. Talk about being good to oneself! Feckitt... I'm worth it!!!

Have a good shop. (Glad I did mine yesterday...) I'm orf to the post office later, right colour or not!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1478433 wrote: Lunchtime here, and then a nanna nap.

Zennie: hope you get some sleep!
                              Haha! You read my mind! I'm going to eat and sleep and I don't give a fig if it's indulgent!

Have a good, peaceful, parent-free day oh stripey one... :l

Comment

one2many;1478422 wrote: Thats just perfect....thats all we need to be.

Have a fab Sat x
                                I sleep in one freakin day and I miss Oney?!?!? Holy hell. If anyone talks to her tell her I send her smoochies from Philadelphia! I miss that woman. Wish I lived closer...I could use some healing chrystals for my constant neck, head and backache!

The army is back in action after a bit of a respite, hmm? YAY! The past few days there have only been 2 pages of posts...today....yikes! I got to see my eldest yesterday - she came down from college with her friends to go to a concert then skeedaddled back up late last night. Nice to see her and meet her lovely friends. C got an honorable mention in the science fair. SHE WAS ROBBED I TELL YA! Last night we had a great time at Family Bingo night, although my 6 year old was fairly peeved she did not win the gigantic $10 jackpot. She takes after her father in that respect. She got over it quickly enough (she gets THAT from me...:H) Off to the market for veggies and some other stuff, then cleaning this house. Looks like a Trashnado went through it. The mess! Too busy last weekend, then getting home late fro work every night made it impossible to do a proper clean.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday - will check in later.

:hWaggy
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X