Army Thread Friday 17th March 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1478799 wrote: Howdy satz u skiver, hows tricks?
    Howya Pinkypoo - skiving away like a good thing :thumbsup:
    Awake at this unerthly hour - it's just not right i tell yer !!!!
    Even Ma-free Tippers is having a lie in :H:H:H

Comment

satz123;1478798 wrote: Mornin' all
      Happy Paddys' Day Army

Ms A did you grow up in Ireland - did I know this ???
      Begorra sure 'tis no wonder we love you:h

Enjoy the race / run - I've lost track of you !:H
      No race today 20 miles done yesterday was a training run for the marathon in April.
      Today I am off to Derbyshire to lead a walk/hike.
      Spent a lot of my childhood in Ireland which is a long story:upset: I have a scouse accent though
      Hi Pinky. Must go and hike the hills

Comment

For you Pinky

Comment

Ach now I'm really confused... I have the whole insomnia thing going full throttle and it's Friday now too... or is that Saturday my time?!

Marnin'! Really quick fly by this time as I have to make myself sleep. Insomnia suuuucks!!!

I have a wee grey cat going free to a good home. He's a bleedin monster! Bloody teenagers... bah! He's been wreaking havoc for two days now.

Right. The sleep thing... On the morrowz mateys... have a good Sunday and see yiz on the flip side! XXX

Comment

satz123;1478802 wrote: Howya Pinkypoo - skiving away like a good thing :thumbsup:
            Awake at this unerthly hour - it's just not right i tell yer !!!!
            Even Ma-free Tippers is having a lie in :H:H:H
            I wish I was skiving I am planning my next report for uni and then away to work at 8.30 am

u can have a good skive for us eh, lol

oh did I say I handed my dissertation proposal in, thank god and I also finished critically analysing an article for my researcher job, it was dead hard, way above my head, it was at least masters level but I had a good go, so we will see what they say................................ probs get sacked, lol, (joking)
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

The brains of the outfit you are Pinky :goodjob:
              Where has Marioooooooooooooo and Tabbers gotten themselves to ????

Comment

Mornin to all army folks :hallo:

Happy St Patricks day to ye all

Workin the late shift so wont be involved in any festivities.

Have a good day all xx

Comment

Morning all! Poor JC - I hear ya. Husbandman has been sleeping in the basement for years. He refuses to use his C-Pap machine, and I am a light sleeper. I have a 1 1/2 hour comunte one way every day, so I have to get rest. He also flips around like a fish on a dock all night long and after years of no sleep, I drew the line. If he would use his machine for the sleep apnea like the doctor said, he would be most welcome upstairs! I actually think he prefers sleeping down there, but THAT is a whole other matter!! lol. Hope you get some sleep friend. I know I am a monster without a few hours at least.

Day 19 for me and looking forward to Mass and a day of relaxing. Well, as much as my type A personailty will allow. Hope everyone has a fine St. Patrick's Day! No green beer, wine, anything for me, THAT is for certain!

May your day be touched
                  by a bit of Irish luck,
                  brightened by a song in your heart,
                  and warmed by the smiles
                  of the people you love.

Love Waggy
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Skating lesson really knocked my confidence....I have none of the skills.needed.to pass level 2 next week...but I'm going for a practice weds afternoon so I'll just have to try harder....
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

with Waggers on the snoring front.
                      Mr S relegated to spare room when snoring gets out of hand. He began to blame me if I nudged him to turn over.
                      That was it and now peace reigns supreme. He also seems to prefer his space to lie in coprse-like fashion with the gob wide open .............:H win/win on that one :goodjob:

The second area of our lives where we need to become selfish.
                      If I have to work - I need to sleep. The End

Comment

Going to zumba session later. Sounded fun at the time I agreed to.it, but now the weather is totally pants I think I'd rather stay in the warm lol...
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

mollyka;1478854 wrote: FFS!!! de yez not tink I'm cofussed enuff! Spent 10 mins lookin 4 Sunday army thread!!! Quick hello and happy paddys day to all - had achully forgotten!
                          Brilliant here - just brill! Amazing brekkies here in barcelo Mick!
                          Hope uz are all great - Orf to the pool now wit Douglas Kennedy ;-) while Joe navigates some cliffs! Laters gaters! Xxx
                          Howya Mollers.

The Army are a bit sleepy this morning - but that's allowed.:l

Must get the name of your place there and who you booked with etc - in case Greece doesn't come off in June.
                          Flights are too expensive for 1 week ........... Mr S making noise about going for 2 weeks now and I am terrified. not sure I'd be strong enough for 2 weeks - especially there - with little distractions and the rest of the party all drinking as usual.

Enjoy the rest of your trip ......................

Comment

pingu1997;1478913 wrote: Going to zumba session later. Sounded fun at the time I agreed to.it, but now the weather is totally pants I think I'd rather stay in the warm lol...
                            Jesus you're a busy little bee there Pings !! T'is snowing here :egad:

Comment

It was sleeting and hailstoning earlier. Tiggers going swimming with a friend. Nice quiet afternoon...

Comment

Hello? guess who
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X