Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 17th March 2013

JackieClaire;1479052 wrote:
    Me 'puter's gone to treacle speed. Which is a bugger as I'm trying to do my ?1500 prize crossword.
    Guess what I'm going to do this arvo? I'm playing the Queen of Hearts down at the lodge in Pompano and the jackpot is rather large. Everyone think number 48! I promise I'll buy yer loads of pressies if I win!

Comment

JackieClaire;1479052 wrote: Bloody hell, P3, you're going to be fit by Dubbers.

Me 'puter's gone to treacle speed. Which is a bugger as I'm trying to do my ?1500 prize crossword.
      No I'm not fit which is why I was like a granny with one leg by the end....
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1479076 wrote: No I'm not fit which is why I was like a granny with one leg by the end....
        :H:H:H yer daftie.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1479078 wrote: :H:H:H yer daftie.
          I've lost harf a stone tho....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1479079 wrote: I've lost harf a stone tho....
            I think I've just gone off you. Actually that harf stone is on each of my thighs, just in case you were worried where it'd gone.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1479084 wrote: I think I've just gone off you. Actually that harf stone is on each of my thighs, just in case you were worried where it'd gone.
              I've still got a muffin top tho, please don't defriend me....

Comment

pingu1997;1479076 wrote: No I'm not fit which is why I was like a granny with one leg by the end....
                maybe i could interest you in my one sock (knitted by my own fair flippers)
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

pingu1997;1479087 wrote: I've still got a muffin top tho, please don't defriend me....
                  Think mine's a gateau top.

Mmmmmmmmmmm let me think, oh all right then.:l
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1478934 wrote: *pants*

back from run... awaiting time but wasn't a sub 1.30 (maybe a 1.31) which i wanted so as i could brag to my brother.... in time... in time...

Molls - good to see ya, yeah we're sleepy here this morn. And Nursepea! Good to see you poppin in. Have a good day at work, aright? :l

Inchy... well, well, well, it's like all the original are returning (or just them folks that was here before me :H). (Am doing that thing wee kids do "what?! you mean people were around BEFORE i was?!... HOW COME?!") (Actually, i mind asking my mum when looking at me folks wedding photos, "where was I that day?" mum said, "arsey, ye weren't born m'dear." I says, "WHIT?! you mean you didn;t INVITE me to your own wedding?! How rude is that?!") (I'm no very bright :H)

Anyway, inchy, I've read many of your posts from yesteryear, good to see you about mate.

Orf to uni studies now... well, to write that damned poem...

s'later peeps :hallo:
                    You slipped under the radar there!
                    Firstly bloody well done on 1.31
                    Secondly well done on your fab caring posts:goodjob:

Hi everyone just had a fab walk in the Peak district and fancy a chippy tea.

Comment

anybody aboot?
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Just back in Inchy if yer aboot. Hallo a'body else :hallo:

Comment

heya, I don't think Ive met you before, army is just full of new faces haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1479118 wrote: heya, I don't think Ive met you before, army is just full of new faces haha
                            good to meet you. yeah, army probably is filled with new faces - but lots of old ones seem to be returning too!

Comment

haha, I do this on n off all the time, been around for about 4 years, just had different name before

Comment

eeky:

Comment

Working...
                                X