Self Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Worth

myhappyplace;1480677 wrote: Kuya and ATL, you seem a tad irritated. Might I suggest worming tablets...I hear they do wonders.

EMW, I wish you luck in your search to find your way out.
    So good to see you venture from your happy place ........ What brings you so far from home ?

Comment

Self Worth

It's pretty apparent that the pregnancy has really brought into focus some pretty severe issues you seem to have with self image and anxiety. The fact that you're not drinking through your pregnancy is a positive-- believe me, there are people with such severe problems that they can't stop. It appears that more than the gift of the baby you've been given a nice amount of time without alcohol to work on some of your issues so that hopefully after the baby comes you will not go back to drinking to cope with your issues. I never had any problems with drinking until I was bound to the house with post partum depression in a body and role I did not recognize with very little help from my husband. That's when I started the wine after the baby went to bed habit to unwind. You really want to take this opportunity to deal with your poor self esteem pre baby-- because post baby-- you will be so busy you will need all your tools to deal with your new baby

Comment

Working...
      X