Army Thread, MONDAY 18th March

Fab post yet again Wreckie.

What appointment with the GP do you need :l

Are you OK??

Comment

Recluse;1479564 wrote: Evening!

:upset:

I think it's brilliant if you can get a place of your own arsey. Definitely worth making a few sacrifices for.

Totally agree with you whizzy. All any of us can do is do our best and try to improve ourselves.

I'm not in any position to offer advice limers, but I can definitely empathise.

Same here questy.

I love that analogy!

:H:H:H

Good luck with trying to get a doctor's appointment for her if she needs one P3. I tried to get one this afternoon and the earliest one they could offer was April 10th and that wasn't even with my own GP.
      Can we help??

Comment

anon;1479566 wrote: Fab post yet again Wreckie.

What appointment with the GP do you need :l

Are you OK??
        It's nothing serious whizzy, just something that's been going on for too long and it's a bit of a pain in the bum (not literally, you understand!)

Comment

Evening all.

Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh Reccybear, that is just not good enough. Tell 'em you'll ring a fecking ambulance. They'd find an appointment toot sweet.
          ^
          That was a rant brought to you on behalf of JC. It prolly wouldn't work.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1479568 wrote: Can we help??
            You all help just by posting here mrs a

Comment

JackieClaire;1479571 wrote: Evening all.

Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh Reccybear, that is just not good enough. Tell 'em you'll ring a fecking ambulance. They'd find an appointment toot sweet.
              ^
              That was a rant brought to you on behalf of JC. It prolly wouldn't work.
              I think it might actually! But I wouldn't be that irresponsible and whizzy would prolly have a fit about the waste of NHS resources! :H

:hallo: JC

Comment

Recluse;1479574 wrote: I think it might actually! But I wouldn't be that irresponsible and whizzy would prolly have a fit about the waste of NHS resources! :H

:hallo: JC
                I would NOT where you are concerned:l

When have you managed to get your appointment?

Comment

Bright idea no 2......make a weekly appointment for the next year and cancel the ones you don't need.

That was actually suggested to me when the son and heir was having a run of ear infections. Not a year, just a few weeks.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Can't not mention the Cyprus bank robbery. Some of you may be aware that I spend a lot of time studying the financial markets and the state of the global economy. What is happening in Cyprus is not a tax on people's savings, it's blatant theft of saver's deposits to protect the bank bondholders. I had been expecting governments to start stealing people's savings, pension funds etc, but I thought it might take another year or so. Cyprus is just the first, there are many more countries in the pipeline. Don't make the mistake of thinking it can't happen here. Every over-indebted government in history has resorted to helping itself to people's savings either directly or indirectly via the hidden tax of inflation. Be prepared.

Comment

anon;1479577 wrote: I would NOT where you are concerned:l

When have you managed to get your appointment?
                      I'm gonna go along in the morning and see if they have an appointment available - I think they keep a few in reserve every day for urgent cases.

JackieClaire;1479578 wrote:
                      Bright idea no 2......make a weekly appointment for the next year and cancel the ones you don't need.
                      That made me laugh Jackie! Thanks!

Comment

Recluse;1479579 wrote: Can't not mention the Cyprus bank robbery. Some of you may be aware that I spend a lot of time studying the financial markets and the state of the global economy. What is happening in Cyprus is not a tax on people's savings, it's blatant theft of saver's deposits to protect the bank bondholders. I had been expecting governments to start stealing people's savings, pension funds etc, but I thought it might take another year or so. Cyprus is just the first, there are many more countries in the pipeline. Don't make the mistake of thinking it can't happen here. Every over-indebted government in history has resorted to helping itself to people's savings either directly or indirectly via the hidden tax of inflation. Be prepared.
                        Bloody hell Bankers --- Governments---

Comment

They'll struggle to get into my piggybank. That's all we've got now.:upset:

Good idea about fronting up at the docs. Done that one a few times. I'm sooooooooo lucky that I've had the same doctors practice since year dot and they know I wouldn't abuse them.

Crikey even the receptionist's been there for ever.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howyiz :wavin: -sorry got cut off this morning by Mr Broadband - fecker !

Comment

Tiggers got a temp and feeling sorry for herself. Mind you they have appointments on the day, you just can't book much in advance especially if you want the only humane doctor in the practice...
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

satz123;1479584 wrote: Howyiz :wavin: -sorry got cut off this morning by Mr Broadband - fecker !
                                I wondered where you went??

Comment

Working...
                                X