Army Thread Tuesday 19th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1480123 wrote: Well done Pings :goodjob: - I knew you'd be able to advise RC 'cos somewhere I did hear you being pissed off being able to go to parties etc. for a long time.

So RC - looks like you need to blank this party. No-one tee total till be there all night RC and you will HAVE to if you stay - so take off with you back home
    Thanks Aunty satz for making me feel useful....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

JackieClaire;1480135 wrote: Tell you what I'll send you some luvverly photos of alcoholic livers that you can pass round the dinner table each night before they start drinking.
      You are NAUGHTY JC :H:H

Comment

Now back to important things ....... how to lose a stone in 2 weeks ???
        Cut off my legs :H:H:H

Comment

Use them as place names.

Rightio must go and feed.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1480140 wrote: Now back to important things ....... how to lose a stone in 2 weeks ???
            Cut off my legs :H:H:H
            I've lost 9lbs....
            Cut out shite
            And eat low calorie foods
            And don't grieve for chocolate like I did lol
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1480147 wrote: I've lost 9lbs....
              Cut out shite
              And eat low calorie foods
              And don't grieve for chocolate like I did lol
              that is amazing Pings :thumbsup: I have been so long at this diet lark - I think my metabolism is shot to hell.
              The 'ol body has said - "Right lads this is it - we don't know if she'll eat tomorrow - so let's hold on to EVERYTHING !"
              That's literally how it feels. Have been eating right : NEVER eat shite : exercise - no alcohol and not a pound.
              My trainer says not to worry about scales - but that's ok for him to say - not so easy to do.:upset:

Comment

JackieClaire;1480141 wrote: Use them as place names.

Rightio must go and feed.
                Use my legs as place mats :egad: that's harsh :H

Comment

I dunno satz. I guess I'm counting calories really closely aa its the only.thing that works for me. Like the ww or Rosemary Conley approach. White meat or fish, plain meat no sauces, steamed or booked veg. Water. No bread. Brown pasta or rice. Boiled spuds no mash...that kind of thing
                  I just got too fat for my Jeans so I decided to lose weight instead.of buying more trousers..

It don't come easy tho, I am a serial binge chocolate lover....

Comment

:bedtime: off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    talk tomorrow
                    Hope Tigger gets better soon

Comment

Me too. Nite all x

Comment

nighty night

*click*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Evening folks :wavin:

Just had quick squiz back...

Pings- hope Tigger is feelin better. You are an inspiration ya know:l

Arsey- dont think i could stick a party here at mo with everyone gettin plastered about me, esp. if had work next day. Dunno if the not drinkin would be main prob but defo the noise factor would. If it were me i would piss off home or get them to arrange party to a time i would be off! And would make sure there was plenty o grub and juice for me!

Satzy - feck i really dunno... I have never ever done a sun holiday AF and much as i would love one right now, honestly dont think i would be strong enough. There are big associations there for me. Thats not saying it cant be done (cause of course it can)or you cant do it( you can), but imagine it will take a big plan.
                          Re the weight loss- cant really give advice but from my perspective at mo keeping away from booze is no.1 priority. Yeah would love to lose a bit and tone-up but i aint gonna get meself annoyed too much about it yet.
                          Are you being a tad hard on yerself? I think you should be proud and well chuffed that ye have the motivation and energy to go to the gym regularly, it cant be doing harm and reckon if ye keep at it ye will see benefits in time

Comment

:H Im so slow typing that ye are all away to yer leabas:H

Nighters :hallo:

Comment

Working...
                            X