random act of kindness day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i looked for this thread but could not find it so i will start a new one. i have not seen this for a while. pick a member,maybe someone you do not know or someone you have been thinking of, send them a private message and say hello,wish them well, tell a joke, send a picture of something that inspires you. you get the idea. shame on us for letting this fall behind. problem fixed now get to work!:h

Thanks, mojo.

Comment

Excellent idea, thanks
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Ditto Mojo.....Lets make someones day
        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Right ho Moje...will do....
          Ta for the reminder...
          xx

Comment

bump!!

I only saw this thread through reading your post today Mojo but what a great idea. I've often thought about this myself but was a bit worried it would be misconstrued as some type of 'sponsor a newbie' kind of gesture.

So TODAY and every Monday let's all make an effort to do what Mojo has suggested here.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Somebody did that to me yesterday. Just a spontaneous hello. It was nice.

Regarding newbies: when I first joined, I received 8 PMs to my first post. I felt so welcome and that feeling is what kept me here.

There are too many newbies for us to all welcome all of them (and that might be overwhelming for them, too!) but it might be nice if sometimes the veterans also sent welcoming PMs to newbies, especially if they post and tell a lot about themselves in their first post (so there is a little more commitment on their side and also something to respond to on your side). Just a thought.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I got one too. Gives you the warm fuzzy feeling.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X